what has pakistan come to

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys my firends have recently been pakistan and when they came back i asked how was it and i was suprised to hear that there are boys and girls out in public kissing and feelng each other and in the museums in the ladies toielets suone had drawn a naked women and wrote if u like this then call this number ..when i went to paksitan 4 years back there was nothing like this whats happened is this everywhere? iv heard its becuz of the english channels launched in pakistan and people are watching them and copying ..wow maan 4 years back pple didnt eevn knw what kissing was aim shoked plz comment ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seal0 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i dont think its totally becoz of media as cable and dish network has been available for very long time. i think its morebecoz of current goverment and rulers as i remember once pervez musharaf giving speech about modernising our culture!! iremember when last time i went to pakistan people in lahore and karachi especially were being quite westernized that sum of them were being embarrased talking in urdu! 🤢
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
which part of Pakistan are u talking about???
i cant really say about Karachi bcoz duno anything abotu it but there is nothing like that in lahore and islamabad
i dont think so that s true yaar.....that kissin thingy
and that # ...OMG Allah na karey ........mujhy bhi kuch loggon nay kuch aisi baatein bollein thein and i didnt believe'em and i was write coz my sis was in Pak last month and she said the dressing is kinda advance now...but not all ppl wear those dresses....there r very few ppl n 2nd thing is our media....english channels tu sadiyun say a rahey hein unka asar ab hi kyun hona tha...lol
but thats not true yaar.....but if u say that happened in parties then thats absolutly right.....drinking is very common these days guyz....no no no not talking about pepso coke....i m talking about alcoholic drinks
but again these things does happen in hisociety aur kab say ho rahein thein par ab zaa sa aur khul gaein hein
id i told u few things about ifat omer and zeba bakhtiyaar.....jo kay ajj say 15 saal or may be 2-3 yrs less than that 😆 , then u ppl will be shocked to here it......bcoz they were my aunts class fellows..and know about their reality.......and u know wat ibrar was my khala's class fellow in skool ......woh tab bhi bara shareef tha 😆
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I Hope PAkistan didn't change that much. All of the American channels should be banned. We should have an ISlamic gov't with strict rules or else Pakistan will become westernized. 😕 😊
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

hey guys my firends have recently been pakistan and when they came back i asked how was it and i was suprised to hear that there are boys and girls out in public kissing and feelng each other and in the museums in the ladies toielets suone had drawn a naked women and wrote if u like this then call this number ..when i went to paksitan 4 years back there was nothing like this whats happened is this everywhere? iv heard its becuz of the english channels launched in pakistan and people are watching them and copying ..wow maan 4 years back pple didnt eevn knw what kissing was aim shoked plz comment ..

you have heard all that...But have u seen it urself? Nahi nah.... so lets not belive or judge anyone.... i went to pakistan last year... and i saw women were covered in burgha...even thier mouth were covered with burgha...men were just men 😆..i didn't notice them.....but the point is that i didn't see anything unusual...😳...now i don't know about karachi coz i haven't been there... i just went to lahore,islamabad and multan... All of this happens here as well and i know some asian that goes to clubs at night to drink...and they do all sorts of things.... it doesn't matter where u live as long as u follow ur religion...

terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

wow maan 4 years back pple didnt eevn knw what kissing was aim shoked plz comment ..

omg THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT KISSING IS...!!!!!!!!!😆

COME ON ITS JUS A DISPLAY OF AFFECTION

terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qnz_diva

I Hope PAkistan didn't change that much. All of the American channels should be banned. We should have an ISlamic gov't with strict rules or else Pakistan will become westernized. 😕 😊

whats the prob with westerners....ummm, nothing......??..why do some muslims come and bomb the usa when in their countries some ppl say 'oh she dresses skimpy' and 'oh she doesn't cover herself!'

why ban american dramas pakistani ones are so unproffesional anywayz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it makes no sense to generalize the entire population of a country. There are the overly westernized/modern ppl who despite living in pakistan have forgotten their cultural and religious values. on the other end, there are those who wear burqa/naqaab. and then, theres everyone in between. its people's lives, let them live as they please. you do wat u want and let others do wat they want.
drama fan thumbnail
i last visited karachi 6 months ago and i saw a lot of women in burqas and hijabs and it was a really nice suprise for me becuz everyone had told me how much karachi had modernized. on the other hand, there are ppl who are very westernized but u cannot say that for the entire population. there are good and bad ppl everywhere.
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was born and raised in the US...and my parents main worry for my siblings and me was that we would become to American...or modern..or watever...but look at Pakistan yall

You know what sux is that parents who live outside of Pakistan...try so hard not to get there kids who live in either US or Uk or where ever (outside of Pakistan) to stick to values and not get too modern...but sadly Pakistan is getting modern...lol...I haven't been to Pakistan in like 3 years or so...but i have heard alot about Karachi and Lahore being very advanced...I do believe it...times change..I can't wait to see it for myself..so then i can say to my parents "SEE!" 😆

I guess it kool...just as long as things don't get too out of hand... 😕