Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tha_german thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

^^^ Our president.. 😆 😕 or a human butcher...

😳

Amreen appi thnx.. I am bak.. 😃

hes better than these mullas or maulwis-- these so called muslims!!!😡🤢theyre just terrorists 😡😡🤢

tha_german thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and they just want to destroy their own country---they have no brain!!!! 😡 😡 😡
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you the_german,

these so called Mullas have ruined Pakistan,

all those bomb blast 😡

one of my dad's friends wife died because of the bomb blast these mullas did in Islamabad...

it's easy to comment on president, but those people who suffer because of these mullas, they are sick people they are terrorist 😡
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aur musharraf????? he is amreekiyon ka pitthu.... thats all.....yes, may be during his time, pakistan became little liberal, but it is like military rule in pakistan..... pak needs a president who thinks of the "kaum" not his own repo on international level... when he wanted, he ordered some army men to go and help talibans.... and when he realized that taliban will be down now as americans are over there..... side change kar li.... and went ahead with americans..... arre is se acha toh india tha..... india was asked for their air space to be used too for an attack on afghanistan.... but india refused.... why should india butt into america-afghanistan problem.... but to look good in international eye, musharraf provided that air space to american army..... india even refused when america asked to go them against saddam hussain.. not because of any other reason, but because india has its own mind and its own chosen prime minister/presidents to rule...... indian govt doesnt want to be a puppet in america's hands...... whereas thats what musharraf has made pakistan.... just a puppet in western hands.......
i am soryr i have used india as an example..... but it was just to show some people here that it all depends on a ruler of the country....... that it is progressing or regressing...... i hope next time, pakistani people use their votes wisely and bring up a better president...... ameen.......