Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
if u want to get deeper in the conversation we can have it anywhere else...but i really don't have time to waste either...just sayin congrats to miss paki 07
amara_ch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: terepehloomein

truths bout your religion means all the little and big mistakes in your quran...
and i have evidence from a book i read called unmasking islam......

and again as i said christians and catholics are different, they believe more in mother mary than Jesus and they pray differently and they believe that they will have to work for the debt of their sins before going into heaven...Christians believe heaven we will all go to heaven with Jesus because he already paid for the debt of our sins!!!!!!

maybe this line can help you to understand your religion. Christianity is composed of, but not limited to, five major divisions of Churches: Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, Anglican and Protestant.

i would just say read books about your religion. one more thing you just read one book that is written aganist. if you want to learn islam read more books and than talk to me. unlike you i know more about my and your religion.

amara_ch thumbnail

if u want to get deeper in the conversation we can have it anywhere else...but i really don't have time to waste either...just sayin congrats to miss paki 07

i would love too. but plz get some education about your own religion before talking to me.i don't want waste my time either on person like you who don't even have a brain.

amara_ch thumbnail

actually in my religion God rewards us for the good things we've done on earth...like standing up for your faith...and telling others about it......

why don't you stand for your own.

Edited by amara_ch - 17 years ago
terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
^what do ya mean by stand for your own? I'm standing for my own rite now….

And yes I do have a brain because I chose to believe the right religion
We'll all see how it turns out in heaven right? 🤓

Well anyways I have better things to do so adios amigos!!!!
😆 😃
tha_german thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

^what do ya mean by stand for your own? I'm standing for my own rite now….

And yes I do have a brain because I chose to believe the right religion
We'll all see how it turns out in heaven right? 🤓

Well anyways I have better things to do so adios amigos!!!!
😆 😃

very clever---first you start this stupid discussion and now you hide from it --and i know why...maybe your knowledge about 'your' religion is finished--im a muslim and i even know more about christianity...and this book youve read 'unmasking islam' --it is written for christians like you...who are not tolerant and dont respect other religions...i would NEVER say wrong things about your religion although i really hate how you talk about islam but islam says to respect other religions--and i guess this book is written by a christian who hasnt got any knowledge about islam like you

and think first before you write or say something...why do you want to be hated by all psf-members who are mostly muslims...go and search for a pakistani-christian-serial-forum...and your name is 'terepehloomein'--the majority of the actors and actresses in the drama are muslims...

33341 thumbnail
well am indian but muslim, n altho i dun dress islamically, its juz a whole lot betta den wot dis gal is wearin .. i fink her outfits r wayy 2 revealin .. i mean like wusup wiv d cleavage shots ugh .. but yeh its her choice .. personally i dun wearr such clothes
33341 thumbnail

truths bout your religion means all the little and big mistakes in your quran...
and i have evidence from a book i read called unmasking islam......

and again as i said christians and catholics are different, they believe more in mother mary than Jesus and they pray differently and they believe that they will have to work for the debt of their sins before going into heaven...Christians believe heaven we will all go to heaven with Jesus because he already paid for the debt of our sins!!!!!!

woahh der missy, der are NO mistakes in d quraan full stop ! wotch wot yu say , i aint gona take nefin lyin down if yu cross ur limits
33341 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tha_german

very clever---first you start this stupid discussion and now you hide from it --and i know why...maybe your knowledge about 'your' religion is finished--im a muslim and i even know more about christianity...and this book youve read 'unmasking islam' --it is written for christians like you...who are not tolerant and dont respect other religions...i would NEVER say wrong things about your religion although i really hate how you talk about islam but islam says to respect other religions--and i guess this book is written by a christian who hasnt got any knowledge about islam like you

and think first before you write or say something...why do you want to be hated by all psf-members who are mostly muslims...go and search for a pakistani-christian-serial-forum...and your name is 'terepehloomein'--the majority of the actors and actresses in the drama are muslims...

hallo, wie gehts ? soz, am learnin german n totally bad at it =(
n ye agreed, islam teaches us to respect every religion ! even here, wud neva even fink bad about any religion, let alone say sumfin bout it ugh
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Moderator's Note:

ENOUGH!!!!

I thought this topic was about Miss Pakistan and NOT Islam-Christianity. I might have read the Topic title wrong then.😕

Closing the topic now. There have been numerous personal/religion attacks in this topic.

Making multiple IDs to support yourself is not a good idea, you get caught, very easily.

NO MORE DISCUSSION ON THIS ISSUE NOW.

Javz gave a warning in the topic, 2nd/or 3rd page, to stick to the topic and not go off topic.

Depending on the insults/attacks (direct/indirect) members will be warned, through PM or increase in Warning Level.

Some posts might be edited and/or trashed from this topic.

Any comments/questions, PM me.

Topic Closed

PSF Development Team