Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amara_ch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: terepehloomein

and come on I said i thought it was ok for her to wear that stuff...i never said everyone else should think so too....

I recommend you read the book "unmasking Islam" it says so much stuff i didn't even know muslims believe like women can get beaten by their husbands if their disobedient and other stuff like that i'll give u more examples if y'all want to see the truth bout y'all religion....

i think you never read my post. is it because you don't have answer for that. instead of recommending her to read a book about islam. why don't you read a book about your religion. than you will able give right answer to other about your religion.

Edited by amara_ch - 17 years ago
tha_german thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

NO!!! JeHOVAH Witnesses aren't sects of Christianity they believe in totally different. same stuff with Catholics.....

so again don't tell me i dunno bout my religion.....

dont tell me you would have known the difference between catholics and christians....when i talk about islam in general i never say :there are muslims and even sunnis...thats stupid and doesnt make sense...and now dont try to tell us all you would know something about ''YOUR'' religion...

alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

NO!!! JeHOVAH Witnesses aren't sects of Christianity they believe in totally different. same stuff with Catholics.....

so again don't tell me i dunno bout my religion.....

you havent read my posttt you have to studyyyyy your religion firsttttttt you dont have any rights to raise your finger to tell muslim what we are doinggg

why it cant go in your thick brain that chotlic are christan

and pleaseeeee dont repeat your answer dont say i know my religion 😆😡

aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

and come on I said i thought it was ok for her to wear that stuff...i never said everyone else should think so too....

I recommend you read the book "unmasking Islam" it says so much stuff i didn't even know muslims believe like women can get beaten by their husbands if their disobedient and other stuff like that i'll give u more examples if y'all want to see the truth bout y'all religion....

everyone is entitled 2 their own opinions but wot u jus sed there...is totaly worng. muslims do not beleive dem things so plz go n get ur facts ryt b4 u wana comment on muslims 😛

n wot do u mean by da truth of our religion? 😕😕

terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
truths bout your religion means all the little and big mistakes in your quran...
and i have evidence from a book i read called unmasking islam......

and again as i said christians and catholics are different, they believe more in mother mary than Jesus and they pray differently and they believe that they will have to work for the debt of their sins before going into heaven...Christians believe heaven we will all go to heaven with Jesus because he already paid for the debt of our sins!!!!!!
jadiy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Greatly said terepehloomein!!!!!!! 👏 👏 👍🏼
good that you're strong in your faith you'll get rewarded in heaven for sure!!!! 👏

Originally posted by: jadiy

Greatly said terepehloomein!!!!!!! 👏 👏 👍🏼
good that you're strong in your faith you'll get rewarded in heaven for sure!!!! 👏

what your problemmmmmmmmmmm and take your step backkkkkk

u are not goddddd 😆😡 to tell that he will got heavennnn you never know what will u getttttt

Edited by alishahprincess - 17 years ago

truths bout your religion means all the little and big mistakes in your quran...
and i have evidence from a book i read called unmasking islam......

and again as i said christians and catholics are different, they believe more in mother mary than Jesus and they pray differently and they believe that they will have to work for the debt of their sins before going into heaven...Christians believe heaven we will all go to heaven with Jesus because he already paid for the debt of our sins!!!!!!

how much do you know about islammmmmmmmmm 😡 now i am getting angryyyyyy by the way i am not interested in your religion your religion got full freedommmmmmm so stay out of it and one thing moreee

you believee jesussss is the son offf godddd how is that possible and one more your religion saidddd you can do sex with out marriageee how pathtic u areeeeeeee 😡

you have to studyyy islam firstt ok 😡 then speakkkkkkkkkk 😡

or otherwise i will tell moderator to band you from this section

i was respecting you but now you are crssing your limitssssssss i respect people if some one say about my religion i will not tolerate that 😡

Edited by alishahprincess - 17 years ago
terepehloomein thumbnail
how much do you know about islammmmmmmmmm now i am getting angryyyyyy by the way i am not interested in your religion your religion got full freedommmmmmm so stay out of it and one thing moreee

you believee jesussss is the son offf godddd how is that possible and
one more your religion saidddd you can do sex with out marriageee how pathtic u areeeeeeee

you have to studyyy islam firstt ok then speakkkkkkkkkk

or otherwise i will tell moderator to band you from this section

i was respecting you but now you are crssing your limitssssssss i respect people if some one say about my religion i will not tolerate that

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------

no princess, my religion doesn't say u can have sex without marriage... yea and i've read books about islam so i know enough about it.. the mistakes and non-mistakes....

so u say i'm crossing my limits huh? what are your limits...huh?

no my religion doesn't have full freedom...ther are limits and boundaries and if u cross them u'll have to face God....
Edited by terepehloomein - 17 years ago
terepehloomein thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishahprincess

what your problemmmmmmmmmmm and take your step backkkkkk

u are not goddddd 😆😡 to tell that he will got heavennnn you never know what will u getttttt

-------------------------------------------

why are you telling "Jadiy" to step back...

by the way thx jadiy...

"u are not goddddd 😆😡 to tell that he will got heavennnn you never know what will u getttttt "

actually in my religion God rewards us for the good things we've done on earth...like standing up for your faith...and telling others about it......