Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: tha_german

may be you are christan but we are muslim our religion told us to be in limitsssssss ok loveeeeeee so you are christan you religion give you full freedom so you have no right to tell muslim what they should wearrrrrrr ok we are follow the muslim religion ok

Word Count: 0

tha_german thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think it's cool. It's cheap, in my eyes. We are Muslims and we don't need to walk around half-naked on stages in front of people. How pathetic such women are!
terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OK...i never told u what to wear i just said she looks fine to me..i never said amy22 tha_german and alishahprincess should dress like that now did I???

AND Catholics are not the same as Christians...Catholics believe more in mother Mary than Jesus....so don't tell me i dunno bout my religion!
amara_ch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: terepehloomein

OK...i never told u what to wear i just said she looks fine to me..i never said amy22 tha_german and alishahprincess should dress like that now did I???

AND Catholics are not the same as Christians...christianity believe more in mother Mary than Jesus....so don't tell me i dunno bout my religion!

i think you need to study your own religion. christianity is a religion and Catholic is a sect in christianity. there are not separate religion.

Edited by amara_ch - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: amara_ch

i think you need to study your own religion. christianity is a religion and Catholic is a sect in christianity. there are not separate religion.

yeh well said 👏 you have to study your first in our muslim have so many firqas like i will give you example

sunni, shia, sufi there many moreeeee ok in islam

and in charistan give exampleee they have firqas

like catholic, methdist, juhavawitnass and many moreeeeee

in chistan chatloiccccccc majorites ok same as like in islam

majoritiessssss sunniiiiiiii ok loveeeeeee

Originally posted by: terepehloomein

but you saidddd there is nothing problem to wear these types of clothesssss that' why i told you what our islam told usssss i am not here to fight with you if i hur your feeling so i am sorry

AND Catholics are not the same as Christians...Catholics believe more in mother Mary than Jesus....so don't tell me i dunno bout my religion!

ok listen i think you have to study your religion becauseee in christan. chothlic is the firqasss ok there are many more like juhavawitness, methdist , and many more so chothlic have majorites in christan

same as in islammmmmmm we also have firqas like i will give you example like sunni, shia, sufi amd many more so suuni are the majorites in islammmmmmm then shiaaaaaaa so if you ask mulim man or woman what firqas are u most of the people say sunni

you will heared shia very fews ok

remember chotliccccccccc is in christan not a seperate religionnnnnnn

ms.areeba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

soooooooooooooooooo rite

terepehloomein thumbnail
NO!!! JeHOVAH Witnesses aren't sects of Christianity they believe in totally different. same stuff with Catholics.....

so again don't tell me i dunno bout my religion.....
terepehloomein thumbnail
and come on I said i thought it was ok for her to wear that stuff...i never said everyone else should think so too....

I recommend you read the book "unmasking Islam" it says so much stuff i didn't even know muslims believe like women can get beaten by their husbands if their disobedient and other stuff like that i'll give u more examples if y'all want to see the truth bout y'all religion....