cutie cutes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Misbah Iqbal - Mrs. Pakistan World 2007

Misbah Iqbal was born on June 1st, 1984 in Karachi, Pakistan. At the age of 22 she will be the first married woman with 3 children to be competing in the Mrs. World Pageant 2007, after achieving the title of Mrs. Pakistan World 2007. Misbah is a certified medical assistant since 2002, and is currently working on her Associate's degree in Science. She aspires to become a physician's assistant in the future. History will be made as Pakistan's first married woman will participate in the prestigious Mrs. World Pageant in 2007.

In her words, "I would like to become the role model for all the Pakistani women out there that have talents buried deep within them, but are scared of bringing them out. Being a mother of three, and having to juggle education and beauty pageants may seem daunting, but it is entirely possible if you have to willpower to do so. Anything is possible with the proper motivation. I wish to encourage other Pakistani women that feel that they cannot succeed in this medium, and hopefully strengthen the influence of the Pakistani women throughout the world; the first step is this pageant. At the end of the day, when you get past the stress of competing in pageants and deciding what to do with life, family is always there for you, and is your number one critic, whether good or bad. My husband and my family have been very supportive of me, and I couldn't ask for a more supportive family than the one I currently have.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😳 Really good job Misbah Iqbal 👎🏼

WOW! She really represents Pakistan really well! I hate that fact that Pakistani's and others are getting to modern...its not classy..it just looks trashy!
Im American Born, and my family originates from Pakistan..Im 20 years old..and i haven't ever worn something so skanky! 😲

Any Pakistani who is proud of this gurl is wrong! Where have peeps values gone? Its a shame that this gurl is representing pakistan...
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sadizzle

😳 Really good job Misbah Iqbal 👎🏼

WOW! She really represents Pakistan really well! I hate that fact that Pakistani's and others are getting to modern...its not classy..it just looks trashy!
Im American Born, and my family originates from Pakistan..Im 20 years old..and i haven't ever worn something so skanky! 😲

Any Pakistani who is proud of this gurl is wrong! Where have peeps values gone? Its a shame that this gurl is representing pakistan...

I agree!!🤢
salaha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think everyone has a write to become whatever they want to...but to be honest you can look pretty or become something without wearin these kinna cloths..i mean for god sake go cover yourself..no one wants to see your legs or whatso ever!
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^^ I agree...

Omg.. Go cover up... 😆 Sorri.. 😳
cutie_zayma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she isnt even pretty i seen prettier girls then that on the street 😆
srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
these wannabe girls are not only ruining our culture but making us look bad infront of world. no wonder people think that pakistanis are hyposrite on side we say that we are muslim and on the other side we do that kinda stuff either we should stop saying that we have any culture if we have to copy other cultures or just say that we are not muslim because frankly our religion doesn't give us permission to do those peagent.
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
These kinds of girls are giving bad influence to Paksitani people. They are destroying our beautiful ancient cuture and disrespecting Islam.
terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I'M A PAKI BUT NOT A MUSLIM I'M A CHRISTIAN AND I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT SHE IS WEARIN!

SHE DOES NOT HAVE A SIGN ON HER BODY THAT SAYS 'I'M A SEXSYMBOL' OR SOMETHIN SO YOU CANT SAY THAT SHES PROMOTIN SEX OR ANYTHING!!!

GOD BLESS HER AND I HOPE SHE MIGHT WIN SOME PAGEANT AND SHOW OFF PAKISTAN...BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE IN PAKISTAN IS A MUSLIM!!! THERE ARE CHRISTIANS HINDUS SIKHS AND EVEN CATHOLICS...

GO THINK ABOUT IT

Moderator's Note:

Refrain from posting in CAPS, its shouting in internet lang.

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago
srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: terepehloomein

I'M A PAKI BUT NOT A MUSLIM I'M A CHRISTIAN AND I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT SHE IS WEARIN!

SHE DOES NOT HAVE A SIGN ON HER BODY THAT SAYS 'I'M A SEXSYMBOL' OR SOMETHIN SO YOU CANT SAY THAT SHES PROMOTIN SEX OR ANYTHING!!!

GOD BLESS HER AND I HOPE SHE MIGHT WIN SOME PAGEANT AND SHOW OFF PAKISTAN...BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE IN PAKISTAN IS A MUSLIM!!! THERE ARE CHRISTIANS HINDUS SIKHS AND EVEN CATHOLICS...

GO THINK ABOUT IT

this is not an issue of clothes but that girl is muslim and is gonna participate in miss world contest and as we all know for ms world one needs to wear all kind of revealing clothes and muslim religion doesn't permit that and we all know pakistan is know as muslim country in whole world so i don't think that she should do that