Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i tihink its her choice if she want to be religious or not but i still agree that she needs to dress moderately because pakistan's cultural dress and culture is about looking moderate and if she is represnting us she needs to look some what like us and yes you cannot tag a country with the majority religion because pakintan has all religions. and guys dont finght over dress the way you do is a personal matter of a person but yeah as a muslim she shoudl not be doing these kind of things
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhari?

i tihink its her choice if she want to be religious or not but i still agree that she needs to dress moderately because pakistan's cultural dress and culture is about looking moderate and if she is represnting us she needs to look some what like us and yes you cannot tag a country with the majority religion because pakintan has all religions. and guys dont finght over dress the way you do is a personal matter of a person but yeah as a muslim she shoudl not be doing these kind of things

i 100% agree with u
Angelic_J thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Noor_64

Sure, what this girl is wearing is not consistent with Muslim values. But as someone above said, so aren't the soap operas we all watch so religiously! And the actresses in these soaps? Have you ever seen modelling pics of Aamna Haq, Iman Ali or Vaneeza Ahmed? It's sad that we idolize these people, but then when we see someone ELSE doing the same things they are doing, we all have problems!
Plus, why focus on all of this superficial stuff like clothing when there are MUCH bigger issues regarding Islam at hand? If people put as much effort into eradicating terrorism as they do in screaming about women's clothing, the world would be a better place! 😉

Very well said👏

Pinklalli thumbnail
no offence you have a pic of a half naked guy in ya sig and you're blasting her for winning a pagent. hmm

Originally posted by: htwnqueen90

um thats not cool! if shes muslim then she should not be doing that! whats happening to our world! why are muslims not remembering wats right and wrong, why are muslims are wanting to be so modernized

Pinklalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabihypnotic

i disagree with all of you. first off just because she's pakistani doesn't automatically make her a muslim. so lets stop associating religion with countries. just like how not everyone in india is hindu, i'm sure not everyone in pakistan is a muslim. and no i don't need anyone to bash me out - i am a paki myself. second off, who cares what she's wearing. our so called "muslims" need to focus more on getting rid of their own demons and becoming a good example for muslims before pointing fingers and talking about other peoples clothing. having relations with guys that are not related to us is considered to be a sin, but yet we watch paki soap operas where actors and actresses engage in lovey dovey behaviour - and isn't that going against islam? whether its a hand put on your shoulder or gazing lovely into someone's eyes - it's all a sin if you're not married to that person or what not. so things as such are acceptable but as far as clothing goes its not? lets stop being hypocrites please. and no im not directing that toward any of you, i'm saying so in general for those people that love to engage in or watch unislamic behaviour but have a problem with others when they express their clothing style. and please lets not justify it by saying that these females are representing pakistan, a country where the majority is muslim. because the soap operas are also representing the same country.

I totally agree with what you have to say!! some people need to stop making assumptions and perhaps look closer to home.

yeh pakistan is pre-dominantly muslim but its not a perfect islamic state. and if you HAVE been to pakistan you will see what I am on about, look closer to home where they produce all sorts of dramas and films, not very islamic yeh?
desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabihypnotic

i disagree with all of you. first off just because she's pakistani doesn't automatically make her a muslim. so lets stop associating religion with countries. just like how not everyone in india is hindu, i'm sure not everyone in pakistan is a muslim. and no i don't need anyone to bash me out - i am a paki myself. second off, who cares what she's wearing. our so called "muslims" need to focus more on getting rid of their own demons and becoming a good example for muslims before pointing fingers and talking about other peoples clothing. having relations with guys that are not related to us is considered to be a sin, but yet we watch paki soap operas where actors and actresses engage in lovey dovey behaviour - and isn't that going against islam? whether its a hand put on your shoulder or gazing lovely into someone's eyes - it's all a sin if you're not married to that person or what not. so things as such are acceptable but as far as clothing goes its not? lets stop being hypocrites please. and no im not directing that toward any of you, i'm saying so in general for those people that love to engage in or watch unislamic behaviour but have a problem with others when they express their clothing style. and please lets not justify it by saying that these females are representing pakistan, a country where the majority is muslim. because the soap operas are also representing the same country.

>>i totally agreee with ya!

u r soo true

even poeple frm other religions keep muslim names dont necceserily mean tht they r muslims and the point about why should we criticise other at wht they where its in soaps everywhere i pakistan EVERYTHING SHOWN IS UNISLAMIC....if people start portraying true islam there is no need for people to point at muslims when it comes to the word 'terrorism'....