Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: punjabihypnotic

i disagree with all of you. first off just because she's pakistani doesn't automatically make her a muslim. so lets stop associating religion with countries. just like how not everyone in india is hindu, i'm sure not everyone in pakistan is a muslim. and no i don't need anyone to bash me out - i am a paki myself. second off, who cares what she's wearing. our so called "muslims" need to focus more on getting rid of their own demons and becoming a good example for muslims before pointing fingers and talking about other peoples clothing.

OMG I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THE ABOVE PART!!! I'M A PAKI BUT NOT A MUSLIM I'M A CHRISTIAN AND I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT SHE IS WEARIN!

SHE DOES NOT HAVE A SIGN ON HER BODY THAT SAYS 'I'M A SEXSYMBOL' OR SOMETHIN SO YOU CANT SAY THAT SHES PROMOTIN SEX OR ANYTHING!!!

GOD BLESS HER AND I HOPE SHE MIGHT WIN SOME PAGEANT AND SHOW OFF PAKISTAN...BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE IN PAKISTAN IS A MUSLIM!!! THERE ARE CHRISTIANS HINDUS SIKHS AND EVEN CATHOLICS...

GO THINK ABOUT IT😳

Edited by terepehloomein - 17 years ago
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Terepehloomein im not saying that Pakistan is 100% muslim...Im saying that the majority is Muslim..I repect all religions..don't get me wrong!
People identify Pakistan as a muslim country. I didn't mean any offence to any religions..if i came off like that my sorry...lets keep the peace yall! πŸ˜›
punjabihypnotic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadizzle

Sehr Mahmood is a Muslim name..and you say that we should "stop associating religion with countries" well the truth is that Countries are labeled by religion..For example..Here in the US...The Christian religion seems to be dominate! When its Christmas everyone knows...But when its Eid or any other religious holiday...its not known by most citizens...we don't get a day off for that day...from school or work (unlike Christmas)

You obviously don't care what type of close she is wearing..because your upbringing was different...not that its a bad thing...just my opinion! πŸ˜†

I don't know if ya been to Pakistan....because Pakistan is obviously Muslim Dominate! Have you ever heard the Azaan given over loud speakers in Pakistan?!?!

Pakistan is a Muslim Country

..and its a good thing!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

what you think people wake up and say...yes, today im going to go visit a muslim country and tomorrow i'll go visit a christian country. PLEASE. stop associating religion with countries. Yes countries have dominant religions but that doesn't make the usa a christian country. the usa has so many other religions in it as well and people tend to respect that and don't go around labeling the usa as just a christian country just like how PAKISTAN IS NOT 100% MUSLIM. so yes i still abide by what i said which is STOP ASSOCIATING RELIGION WITH COUNTRIES. yes i've been to pakistan and i know that it is pre-dominately an islamic country. i'm a muslim myself but i'm saying that each country has other religions in it. even if the models name is islamic, so what? that doesn't automatically make her muslim. islam resides in a persons heart not in their names. even if she's a practicing muslim, i still don't care because we tend to overlook all the unislamic things as being okay but tend to criticize and bash others when they express themselves through "unislamic" clothes. So i dont see her as wrongfully representing pakistan because as a wake up call pakistan is not that islamic. it should be since that's the dominant religion but its not. just how out here christainty is dominant but that doesnt make it a christan practicing country for those who are christians. a country is a country. simple as that.

terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lets just get along πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† then and not point fingers..
htwnqueen90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
um thats not cool! if shes muslim then she should not be doing that! whats happening to our world! why are muslims not remembering wats right and wrong, why are muslims are wanting to be so modernized
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeh i agree even thought she isn;t a muslim she is sitll representing a muslim country. An seh should stick by the rules. i am not in favour of all this. Ok fair enough i am a teenager and at tiems i too want to wera low necklines and sleevless tops but there are certain ruels in our fmaily which don;t allow me to do this :s! so i never get to do all that!. I think pakistan should look more carefully inot this. I personally think that apkistan is too wound up in it's policts that it has forgotten about other issues :S
Misbah11 thumbnail
i dont think she would be participating in a beauty pageant if she was that religious...and guys plz you dont have any right to poiint fingers at others...and neither should you say whether the girl is a good muslim or bad muslim ...and muslims should do this and that...plzz...only Allah decides whther your going to jannat or jahanum...andd ghandi ji saidd...and i totally agree with this statementt...first "bring the changes in YOURSELF that you want to see in the otherss"....so yea hum sub ko apna apna jawab deina hai Allah Ko...sooo..simply just do what you gotta dooo instead of talking about other ppl...
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well its 1001% sure that she is a muslim

and

isski ke kamme rehti thi pakistan ka naam uncha karny ki, yeh bhi poree kar ley.. 😑
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sure, what this girl is wearing is not consistent with Muslim values. But as someone above said, so aren't the soap operas we all watch so religiously! And the actresses in these soaps? Have you ever seen modelling pics of Aamna Haq, Iman Ali or Vaneeza Ahmed? It's sad that we idolize these people, but then when we see someone ELSE doing the same things they are doing, we all have problems!
Plus, why focus on all of this superficial stuff like clothing when there are MUCH bigger issues regarding Islam at hand? If people put as much effort into eradicating terrorism as they do in screaming about women's clothing, the world would be a better place! πŸ˜‰
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i th ink if she is truly muslim then she shouldn't have done that but wut about if she is really modren pakistani like iman ali,amina haq or other models they wear worst clothes than her so i think we can't just tell her that she will go to the hell or something there are other models who wear less clothes than her so we should think about them too not she is only the girl whose doing that.