cutie cutes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Sehr Mahmood

Sehr Mahmood was born on 10th August in Karachi, Pakistan. She completed her O' and A levels & from there after moved to Boston, USA. Moving from Pakistan to the West was a huge change as the culture and lifestyle was very different but she integrated with the lifestyle of the West. She completed her undergraduate degree - a specialized honors in Economics. She is currently writing GMATS as she will apply for Masters Program next year.

In her words, Sehr Mahmood, "The pageant was a first for me and all in all, an amazing experience. A pageant is a great platform which gives Pakistani women the opportunity to emerge as a voice for their community and address issues that need to be dealt with. The best part about being in the pageant was the experience it provided and it made me feel more in touch with the Pakistani community. Even though every girl could not win the crown, they were all still winners as the pageant gave us all the opportunity to explore our hidden talents and encouraged us to do things we had never done before - be it dancing, the catwalk or even speaking on a stage in front of millions of people. All his helped build a lot of confidence in the girls and in me personally too. It was a great experience to meet so many different girls from all over Canada and making so many new friends and living with them day in and day out for 4 days was an awesome experience as it gave us the opportunity to get to know each other intimately. Every girl in the competition was unique in her own way and we all adjusted to each others needs and learnt to get along. The pageant also taught us how to deal with responsibility be it making rehearsals on time, getting out clothes done on time , making sure our choreography was perfect in time for the show and so forth. The coordinators and choreographer did a great job in putting together an awesome and flawless show which hopefully everyone enjoyed. I look forward to representing my country in international pageants and doing the best that I can in bringing honor to the title."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is nothing to be proud of... 😑 ..what the hell are paki gurls doing?!?! Are they Muslim??
What exactly are these Miss Pakistan's teaching paki gurls?...Sex Sells?
This is really sad
salaha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what the hells wrong with her clothes...jezz i hate it when people go around strippin..just pisses me off..sheis pretty but just needs to cover herself!
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg... Go wear clothes girl... 😑
punjabihypnotic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i disagree with all of you. first off just because she's pakistani doesn't automatically make her a muslim. so lets stop associating religion with countries. just like how not everyone in india is hindu, i'm sure not everyone in pakistan is a muslim. and no i don't need anyone to bash me out - i am a paki myself. second off, who cares what she's wearing. our so called "muslims" need to focus more on getting rid of their own demons and becoming a good example for muslims before pointing fingers and talking about other peoples clothing. having relations with guys that are not related to us is considered to be a sin, but yet we watch paki soap operas where actors and actresses engage in lovey dovey behaviour - and isn't that going against islam? whether its a hand put on your shoulder or gazing lovely into someone's eyes - it's all a sin if you're not married to that person or what not. so things as such are acceptable but as far as clothing goes its not? lets stop being hypocrites please. and no im not directing that toward any of you, i'm saying so in general for those people that love to engage in or watch unislamic behaviour but have a problem with others when they express their clothing style. and please lets not justify it by saying that these females are representing pakistan, a country where the majority is muslim. because the soap operas are also representing the same country.
Niceup thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
JAHAnnam pe jaiyenge bichari 😭
Sadia87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabihypnotic

i disagree with all of you. first off just because she's pakistani doesn't automatically make her a muslim. so lets stop associating religion with countries. just like how not everyone in india is hindu, i'm sure not everyone in pakistan is a muslim. and no i don't need anyone to bash me out - i am a paki myself. second off, who cares what she's wearing. our so called "muslims" need to focus more on getting rid of their own demons and becoming a good example for muslims before pointing fingers and talking about other peoples clothing. having relations with guys that are not related to us is considered to be a sin, but yet we watch paki soap operas where actors and actresses engage in lovey dovey behaviour - and isn't that going against islam? whether its a hand put on your shoulder or gazing lovely into someone's eyes - it's all a sin if you're not married to that person or what not. so things as such are acceptable but as far as clothing goes its not? lets stop being hypocrites please. and no im not directing that toward any of you, i'm saying so in general for those people that love to engage in or watch unislamic behaviour but have a problem with others when they express their clothing style. and please lets not justify it by saying that these females are representing pakistan, a country where the majority is muslim. because the soap operas are also representing the same country.

Sehr Mahmood is a Muslim name..and you say that we should "stop associating religion with countries" well the truth is that Countries are labeled by religion..For example..Here in the US...The Christian religion seems to be dominate! When its Christmas everyone knows...But when its Eid or any other religious holiday...its not known by most citizens...we don't get a day off for that day...from school or work (unlike Christmas)

You obviously don't care what type of close she is wearing..because your upbringing was different...not that its a bad thing...just my opinion! πŸ˜†

I don't know if ya been to Pakistan....because Pakistan is obviously Muslim Dominate! Have you ever heard the Azaan given over loud speakers in Pakistan?!?!

Pakistan is a Muslim Country

..and its a good thing!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by sadizzle - 17 years ago
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

omg... Go wear clothes girl... 😑

πŸ˜†agar woh yeh kaam kar layti tu yeh "iyzaaz" kaisay milta???πŸ˜†

tell me one thing guyz......is she preety???

Sadia87 thumbnail
She looks normal...like any other gurl...I guess just the extra skin showing...helps..haha..sike! πŸ˜†
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabihypnotic

Omgggggggg!!! u R soooooo ryteπŸ‘.....and i totally agree with u.......this is what i wanted to say.... 😳