Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
Ok he is really cute but whats with pic 6, 8, 9 and the rest 😆 😆 😆 I CANT SEE THIS 😆
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: erier101

Ok he is really cute but whats with pic 6, 8, 9 and the rest 😆 😆 😆 I CANT SEE THIS 😆

Try it again itz workin

Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: star_fan

Try it again itz workin

No, no! I didnt mean it that way, I can see them all, quite CLEARLY, i was just pointing out that some of those poses are *cough cough* too hot to handle?😆😆😆
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is a good looking guy...i think in the first pic he looks like a american actor : Ryan Philipe
Any of my USA peeps agree?

While looking at the pix...some of them look like he is gay..excuse my language..lol..but if you look at the pix from a American view..he does look like he's not straight..but i guess in Pakistani view he doesn't look gay...i guess its just cultural difference! 😃
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: erier101

No, no! I didnt mean it that way, I can see them all, quite CLEARLY, i was just pointing out that some of those poses are *cough cough* too hot to handle?😆😆😆

oh i c

noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oo i can SO see the ryan connection in that pic! he kinda looks like him in some of the others, too, eh? 😳 but anyways..this yasir is one good-looking guyy! 😉 hehe tfs..!