nehajain thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

yesterdays episode was really touching ...but what has happend to manas and simran.

now i find everybodys characters changing or the moods changing.i personally felt that yes simran was quite interfering in abhi n nehas life coz how can she do the shoping for their baby..neha should have dont that n all..Manas was sooo mature n so calm n nice gentleman but now awht has happened to himm.hes bheaving soo immature.Riyas ok..but amongst all Abhi has chanmged a lot..his character has shaped up soo well and hes managing all suitaions well... πŸ‘Hey guys i always envoy simran for having such a carin n sweet bai shaguna i dont think one can ever get a maid like her..hain na ..sahi bolta na me..hwts her real name .πŸ˜ƒ

r

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

ya, what you said is true. It is abhi who is behaving the most sensible of all. He has changed alot.

As about Simran 's interference in Abhi and neha's life, she is definitely doing a mistake. But she had not realised it and she was not doing it wantedly. Now that manas has told her, even though she did not like what manas said, she will definitely consider that. I think she will now deliberatley move out of their life.

Manas has changed completely. He has suddenly acquired the immaturity which abhi had in the beginning. He should have discussed the whole issue with simran in a proper way. He was incorrect in putting it to simran in such a harsh manner. He is also behaving strange with abhi, urmila, sonu, saurabh etc. Its very unlike him.