fat1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
does any one have july 5th khwaish video ........guys please post the link thats supposed to be the one interesting...and Mod doesnt has that 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry, don't have the link! Its not posted elsewehre either, maybe you can wait until that episode airs on Sony! And please refrain from posting further posts requesting things, there is a topic for requests:

All Requests Here Plz

abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey i also want 5th july indian epi the video updloader has only posted 8 episodes and here ........in india sony entertainment section and .....and i have no clue about the date difference can anyone tell me when khwaish started in pakistan exactly..............
plz help
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abd_20

Hey i also want 5th july indian epi the video updloader has only posted 8 episodes and here ........in india sony entertainment section and .....and i have no clue about the date difference can anyone tell me when khwaish started in pakistan exactly..............
plz help

Khwaish started in Pakistan on June 25th and on SONY on July 16th, the video hasnt been posted, maybe someone will post is later on in Khwaish section. If you want the written update I've posted it in the Pakistani Serials Updates section which can be found here. 😃
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
july 5ths ep. can be found in the sony sec. under "khwaish" under the thread july 26th
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey erier101 and sadizzle thank you so much for the help now i can be updated if i miss any episode in india thank you so much........