Balaji’s Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqueeqat is back

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Bani takes a thrill pill

Prachi Desai to play the lead in the revived version of Balaji's thriller, Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat
Back to Section Stories Posted On Sunday, July 15, 2007
Mail this Article Print this Article Search
View Comments Rate this Article Comments

Kavita Shyam

Ekta Kapoor is planning to revive Balaji's old show Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat. And the lead will be played by, no prizes for guessing, Prachi Desai. Aired two years ago, weekend thriller Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat was a series that dealt with subjects like murder, lies and betrayal, where relationships were not what they seemed to be. The new Kya Hadsaa… will continue to be a horror show, based on the supernatural. However, this time, it comes with a fresh plot.

Prachi Desai in Kasamh Se
Prachi is more than excited about the chance of doing a new show. Says Prachi, "I will play a positive character, and for a change I will play my age, and not a typical bahu. I will begin shooting from next week. I hope I will be able to do justice to my new role. I used to watch Kya Hadsaa… earlier and I do believe in supernatural powers. We will be shooting in and around Mumbai."

So how has she sketched her schedule, now that she has to devote time for two shows?

Prachi says, "Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat will be aired three days a week, whereas Kasamh Se is a daily. So Kya Hadsaa… will require lesser time to shoot compared to Kasamh Se. I don't think there will be a problem."

Prachi will be given a completely new get-up in the show. Now she will be seen wearing skirts and kurtis. Says Suraj Rao, the creative head of the show, "Unlike last time, which dealt with one story in one episode, the revived Kya Hadsaa… will run one story for more than twelve episodes. We have chosen Prachi to play the lead while the rest of the characters are being finalised. She plays a girl who gets into a bad marriage due to some flaw in her horoscope and then the thriller angle seeps into the plot."

Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat will be a half-an-hour show and will go on air in August.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can't wait till august i love kya hadsa kya haqeetet yeehhh. thanks for the article 😊
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh wow I watched it regularly..Cant wait for it to start 😛
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow thats a great news, i loved that serial from begining. Now it's going to start again 😛
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[quote]"Unlike last time, which dealt with one story in one episode, the revived Kya Hadsaa… will run one story for more than twelve episodes. [/quote]

I don't like the fact that they are talking about stretching the stories. For some reason, they seem to have forgotten that last time the stories ran for weeks, sometimes months until you got tired of them. And now they are proudly saying that no, last time each story was actually covered in one episode and now the stories will go on for more than 12 !! What are they smoking? They can't even remember about their own shows?! 😕

When it comes to thrillers/horror, it is best to wind up the story quickly. Stretching it endlessly destroys its impact and just makes it boring. 😊
WillSmith456 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow thanks dear 👏

Andro 👏
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kal El

[quote]"Unlike last time, which dealt with one story in one episode, the revived Kya Hadsaa… will run one story for more than twelve episodes. [/quote]

I don't like the fact that they are talking about stretching the stories. For some reason, they seem to have forgotten that last time the stories ran for weeks, sometimes months until you got tired of them. And now they are proudly saying that no, last time each story was actually covered in one episode and now the stories will go on for more than 12 !! What are they smoking? They can't even remember about their own shows?! 😕

When it comes to thrillers/horror, it is best to wind up the story quickly. Stretching it endlessly destroys its impact and just makes it boring. 😊

exactly..it wud be really boooring if they stretch the stories..last time each story lasted for few weeks or a month..there was always an excitement abt the new story. i hope this time they dun make it typical kekta sorts..

cute doll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow....KHKH was once my fav show....i can't wait till the new one comes out 😛
280616 thumbnail
yeah!!! i loved every story of kya haadsa... but the bad news is i don't hav sony anymore 😭
dsrscore1 thumbnail
I'm excited . Can any one tell me when it will be aired and on what channel ?