Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yar if u know KOI LAMHA GULAB HO IS on air on HUM TV from MONDAY TO WEDNESDAY......AT 8 PM NIGHT........nomi would u plzzzzzzzzzz download it for us.......thanks
iasha thumbnail
salam can you please send us the video of tpm and mwh please nomi bhai i wait them please please lots thanks
prithvifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ERIER 101,

Sorry but the videos for Kwhaish from 9th July 2007 to 19th July 2007 have already been posted by Nomi. So, why no written updates? I know the update for the 9th July has been posted. Thanks

Am I wrong? Is there no video updates.

Plesae continue with the deatled written updates.

Try to update by 2morro. I know tht I am being impatient.

Thanks for the updates. U r da best.

prithvifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi? ERIER 101

PLZ POST WRITTEN UPDATES FOR KHWAISH SOON. THE VIDEOA UPDATES FROM THE 10TH JULY 2007 UNTIL THE 19TH JULY 2007 HAS BEEN POSTED SO WHY R THERE NO WRITTEN UPDATES.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON. CAN U NOT WATCH DA VIDEOS & UPDATE. I TRIED TO WATCH THE VIDEOS BT WAS UNABLE TO DO SO.

UPDATE SOON - ASAP.

THANKS

APPRECIATE IT. SORRY IF IMPATIENT.

LOOKING FORWARD TO DA UPDATES

IF ANYONE ELSE IS PROVIDING WRITTEN UPDATES DEN PLZ UPDATE.

IF ANYONE HAS WATCHED DA EPISODES OF KHWAISH ON ARY DEN PLZ LET US KNOW KNOW WAT IS HAPPENING.

THANX
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surveen_kapoor

hiyaa nomi bro...

plzzzz plzzzzz post CHALTE CHALTE... THE DATE IS 21TH JULY

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... plzzz.. 😳

luv
sur

OMG no1 replied mee..😭

plzz...reply mee sum1

😭

mizzwhatever thumbnail
umm hi every1 ... i was just wondering where all the videos went ... i mean the last time i was on here (monday july 23 i think) khwaish videos from july 16th-19th were posted ... neways i was just wondering if the videos for this week july 23-26 will be posted. thnx.
Edited by mizzwhatever - 17 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mizzwhatever

umm hi every1 ... i was just wondering where all the videos went ... i mean the last time i was on here (monday july 23 i think) khwaish videos from july 16th-19th were posted ... neways i was just wondering if the videos for this week july 23-26 will be posted. thnx.

Hey there, we have a new additional section made alongside PSF:

Pakistani Serial Updates

You can find all Khwaish videos upto July 19th there, and the videos for this week will hopefully be up by tomorrow or SaturdayπŸ˜ƒ
navz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi erier thanks a lot for posting the links for the videos of khwaish i really couldn't find any videos of the programme on sony except the first week and i wanted to know what was happening as i don't have sony so thanks a lot and nobi as well for posting the videos.......... 😊 😊
ammaraahmad thumbnail
i hope this week's videos of TPM would be up soon!
Thanks.
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NOmi will you please pots Man-o-salwa.. I am really waiting to see it.. thanks for you help!