Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashmit_Pooja

Does ANyone have the written or video update of july 5

For what drama?😊
attitude1991 thumbnail
can u plz post da 5 july video for khwaish plzzz plzz. cant wait!!!!!!!
decent_fella8 thumbnail
I am new to this forum. Can anybody plz tell me which drama serials are currently being posted in this forum and where can i get their links
punjabihypnotic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello! was wondering if someone could post the videos of july 16 onwards for tere pehloo mein. sorry if the request has already been made. as always keep up the good job and thanks in advance.
prithvifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, ERIER 101,

Thanks for the (th July written update. I really appreciate it. Wen wil u post the written updates from 10th July to the present epiodes ?

Looking forward to the updates. Sorry if impatient.

Btw wat is happening currently on ARY?

Thanks, plz update asap.

Did u get the new Harry Potter book?

Thanks, for wonderful updates. Njoy ur day

marvish thumbnail
when can someone post the updates for khwaish from 23rd july till now we guyz are really waiting for them so plzzzzzzzzzz help us out thanx a lot and luv you guyz for all yur efforts
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: decent_fella8

I am new to this forum. Can anybody plz tell me which drama serials are currently being posted in this forum and where can i get their links

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun here! Several drama serials are posted and being posted here. We have a Drama Glossary where you can find them, there is another section, Paki Serials Updates, that was recently made as another part of PSF, you can find it here:

Pakistani Serials Updates Here

and the Drama Glossary here:

Drama Glossary/Archive Mansion here

Originally posted by: prithvifan

Hi, ERIER 101, Hey there!

Thanks for the (th July written update. I really appreciate it. Your WelcomeπŸ˜ƒWen wil u post the written updates from 10th July to the present epiodes ? Very Soon, my goal is to post all written updates for all posted Khwaish videos by the end of this week😊

Looking forward to the updates. Sorry if impatient. Its all right, I know how you feelπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Btw wat is happening currently on ARY? Well, I live in the US, and I dont get Khwaish here, I dont think it has aired here yet, I only post updates using the posted videos😊

Thanks, plz update asap. Will doπŸ˜›

Did u get the new Harry Potter book? Yup, I'm a huge HP fan, I got in line morning of July 21, I finished it already, it was superb! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks, for wonderful updates. Njoy ur day NP, and you too😳

Originally posted by: marvish

when can someone post the updates for khwaish from 23rd july till now we guyz are really waiting for them so plzzzzzzzzzz help us out thanx a lot and luv you guyz for all yur efforts

Hey Marvish, we all are waiting for those updates, I know how you feel, trust me, even I am dying to find out what happens, but there is a pattern in the posted videos, if you noticed, videos for the whole week are posting by the end of each week, so expect them on friday.😊

<3 Madiha
marvish thumbnail
Madiha i am not asking for videos as i know Nomi post them on weekends i am asking for written updates Hon 😊 so that till we get to see the videos atleast we can know what is happening or if not an update then highlights will do too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: marvish

Madiha i am not asking for videos as i know Nomi post them on weekends i am asking for written updates Hon 😊 so that till we get to see the videos atleast we can know what is happening or if not an update then highlights will do too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Oooo sorry misunderstood your question, yea i hope someone posts em too