FAQs/Help Desk

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

far78 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi,

I just saw the Khwaish videos from 1st to the 12 July episode.It looks good and i am very curios to know what happened .. could you please please post the vidoes from 12 to now.. and also moving forward.. pls pls 😊

allah hafiz..
devil22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey nomi bhai can u plzzzzzzzzzzzz post the vidoes of july 5th i'll be really grateful to u thanx cuz i think the video of july 5th is not posted yet n i m waiting for it impatiently 😊
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prithvifan

Hi? Can someone please provide written updates for Khwaish from the 3rd July onwards. I know tht the videoa r updated bt i prefer written updates.

thanks

Hey, the written updates will be posted soon, I'll try posting all of them by the end of this week😊

Originally posted by: pknaz

sorry i never watch this serial
does anyone help me how can i post any new thing on first page of pakistani serials becoz i just post reply πŸ˜•
thanks πŸ˜›

Hi, to post something, you just click "New Topic" which is located right next to the post reply button (or, on the PSF main page, its located right next to New Poll), you click on it and a box will appear where you can post your topic😳. If you still need help you can PM me😊 && Welcome to PSF, hope you have fun here😳

<3 Madiha
neh91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nomi...can u pls update the videos as soon as u can cause we r dying to wacth that show.......
plssssss😭 😭
KSG_qubool_hai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too.. i'm jus hooked onto this serial.. its awesome.. plz nomi post the ary digital videos soon.. we cant wait for so many episodes to go by on sony.. plz try and post this week's episodes soon.. thanks alot in advance..
lovelykuri thumbnail
hey nomi can u plaz post new Khwaish video after 12 july plazzzzz thanks
fat1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
where are the videos of july 16th ary ??? πŸ˜• 😭
Edited by fat1234 - 17 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fat1234

where are the videos of july 16th ary ??? πŸ˜• 😭

The videos will hopefully be posted by this weekend, like they usually are! Plz be patient😳
nrin2k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plsssssssss post 5th july..its missing.. I really wanna watch it.. plss someone post it.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrin2k

plsssssssss post 5th july..its missing.. I really wanna watch it.. plss someone post it.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

here'z d link to the vdo of gulna bano and khawahish of 5th july

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/673098

enjoy