Posted: 17 years ago
Please Post the Serial " TUM KAISI MOHABBAT KARTE HO"
😭
ada786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi guys,
I also want to make a request regarding pakistan serials :

my first request is that can some please post nadia khan show's video which comes on geo TV ????

second request is that I am looking for a serial (I think its a telefilm) .... but the problem is that I forgot the title of serial ... but can tell a bit about the story ...
so the story is something like this ...there is a girl and a boy and they both are orphans and don't have any relatives either ... so when they marry .. the boy plays different characters of his family and welcomes the newly married bride to the house ..like what he does was that he first welcomed her as bing his father and then his mom and then sisters just to make the girl happy and then the girl does the same thing ... she performs all the characters of her family ..like what sali ask jija for joota chupai rasam ... the scenes are very emotional

so does anyone remember seeing this drama and know its name and can upload the video soon ... I'll be really thankful to whoever does it ...

bye and take care everyone !!!! 😉
Edited by ada786 - 17 years ago
bzpunjabi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woww everyone...this thread is going greatt 👏 👏 👏 so many great paki serials are being posted..Thank you a lot for that 👏 👏

But, could someone please try to post paki serial called "Kagaz ki aurat" not sure how its spelled. This serial is played on humtv, I dont know whether it's played on other tv channels as well. But please, Do try to post this serial, I think everyone will enjoy watching it...It has great touching stories.

Thank you.
Edited by bzpunjabi - 17 years ago
desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
plzzzzz plzzzzz dis is another request pllllzzzzzz upload kuch kaheee unkaheee this drama comes on geo in the UK i have missed some episodes soooooo plzzzzz upload iit and plzzz also some1 anyone i'm beggin u to upload nadia khans shows!!!
i'd beee soooo grateful!ww
😳
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its already finishid in us if u want i can tell u end butttttttt suspence will be end 👎🏼
desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
(its already finishid in us if u want i can tell u end butttttttt suspence will be end )

plzzz tell me n if you hav any episode on videos or give me any linkss i'll be ur eva thxful

(pknaz)!!! 😛
thandidhoop thumbnail
Nomi I have only 1 request plzzzzzzzzzz can u give me " Solah singhaar" with amber wajid show which comes on Indus vision tv monday to saturday @ 9:15 AM paki? I live in canada thtas why I missed so much shows u know sattelite prob 😕
Nikki07 thumbnail
hey does anyone has the special Lailtul qadar transmission on geo which aired yesterday 10/09/07? i'd really appreciated if someone can upload the last section specially the DUA by dr. Aamir liaquat hussain.
Thank you
natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My uncle just told me there was a serial on GEO with Sara Gillani (Dil...something something).. Anyone know what it's called? 😳
-farah- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey cn any1 upload the fill muhabita sachia, is that hw u spell it aka love is true

thnx