thankyoo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

plz can sum 1 tell us is nomi bahi gona upload it or not if they cant they shuld let us know u know dis is my second posttttt now

thankssssssss

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonely thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u know what stop making such posts whnever nomi bhai will be able to post video he will u guyz have to be at least a bit patient its super annoying to see such posts
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree...."thankyou" ...next time please pm any moderators instead of making a post...
thankyoo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont know how to do it wats moderator can sum 1 plz tell me thankyoooooooooo
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Moderator's Note:
Please do not open threads asking for videos/updates. They will be uploaded as soon as possible.

Thank You for your patience.

PSF Dev Team

A Moderator or a viewbie is a person in charge of making sure the section runs smoothly. If you have any questions/concerns about a certain section, contact that section' mod/viewbie. If they are not available, contact the Channel Moderator for that channel if not, you can go to GMs for assistance. The IDs of dev team members can be found . The mods for PSF are me (~LiL*PrInCeZ~), Aji (Scorpion134) and amreen appi (Amreen1409) and the viewbies are Wini and Fariha17. There will be someone here to assist you. Hope this helps and clears your confusion.