dareeba thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
main aglay month pakistan ja rahee houn aur ky akoi mujhay bata sakta hai kay karachi main achay kapray kahan say mil saktay hain.plz replyy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry .. but if you get chance to go to Islambad I would defintely recommend three of my hot n favorite : Cynosure, Ms.Soni's and Generation... They will most likely have branch of these store in karachi as well cuz someone told me that they were in Lahore as well, so try to find out about these.. hope it helps =)
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
p.s ur so lucky.. I wanna go to Pak so badddd but gotta wait till december ugh!
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ah! Shopping in Karachi! Fun fun! lol! I'm gonna be going there this summer too hopefully.. dont really know the best places to shop... pak towers has some good stores-- i think my mom found some nice stuff at maria b., and the last time i went was for a wedding, and my old house use to be right across from ashiana, so the shops around that area...sorry if i wasnt helpful, my memory is awful =[ 😆
MizzSoni thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
badharabad has the best stores for cloth which u can give to ur favorite tailor
if u want more ready made suits then i would check out tariq road, my favorite is mashal
if u want more expensive stuff then u would go the more places like pak tower
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont live in karachi but its the only place in pakistan ive been too...and ive shopped a lot there.

i usually perfer getting my clothes made instead of getting the ready-made suits from botiques.

Bahadurabad, tariq road (my all time favorite shopping area), haydri, etc are all good places to go. If u want to get kaam done on plain cloth...paposh is amazing (when i went for my uncle and aunt's wedding a few years ago, i got cloth designed there and then gave it to a tailor to sew and it came out really good) there r fancier malls like park towers..i went there last time i was in khi but i didnt like it. its ok to hang out with friends/cousins and just chill but shopping wise i wouldnt go there

my first choice is tariq road...not only will u find great stitched and unstitched clothes there..the chat and "street food" is amazing
*Faiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmm...well sowwie, i've never been to karachi!! anywayz..ur going pakistan!! yaaay, im going too, next week!! can't wait, but im going Jhelum and Islamabad! 😛