DOTW-Lal Masjid - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago
i dont have any sympathy with lal masjid,s manag ment.musharaf,s other policies r wrong but his this action is absolutly right and justified.r u people taking side of terrorist.these maulvi,s r destroying the image of pakistan and muslims.they r spoiling the innocent children.these people made masjid wepon depo.these people and ther supporter r not forgivable.
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ALLAH hdait de aiasy logon ko jo aik masjid ki tbahi pr khush hain
aur musharaf jis ne dushmano ke saath mil kar apnon ko maara hai wah aur lanat hai altaf hussai par jo army ko khraj-e- tahseen pesh kar raha hai kya kashmir azad karwa liya hai
Abul ghazi ki shhadat se sabat hota hai ke un ka iman kitna strong tha koi insan aisa hai jo zindagi ko chor kar maut galay lagata hai woh hur garaz hotay to apni bimar maan aur family ko farar karwa detay aur govt kay kehnay par hamoshi se chalay jatay jo kaha sach kar dikhaya SHHADAT MUBARAK
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awwwwwww pknaz, you said it really well. Very emotional.

I hate Musharraf, he's killing his countries people to save his own reputation. Simply pathetic. Get a life, Musharraf.
apnaapna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shaadat my foot....what r u tlking abt dude.....i don't know how u look at it..but srsly....those ppl r terrorist nt thtz it....i don't get what is the point of this stupidness....taking ppl in hostage n challenging the govt.. kay do this or this or we will do this.wat nonsense is it.....i jus think pakistani ppl have lost it..n so has the govt...... in my view this is not jihad.ppl sud learn the meaning of it n then go and preach it.... jihad in holy prophet SAW...zamana was diff..like then using wepon was fine.but i think jihad in this world sud be preached by a pen......meaning.....with ur books literature.....cuz u can't win over ppl by killing one another but u can win over ppl by proving them wrong from our writing......or maybe thtz how i look at it 😛
aishiya thumbnail
kasoor chahey musharif ka ya Gazi ka ho but nuksan gareeb students ka howa hai... and also i would like to request all of u, that dont use bad words for Gazi sahib becuse when somebody dies , we should not use bad words about him or her as its in the HOLY Quran or hadit i m not 100% sure, in which one, but yes its there,

if u dont like him , just dont use any bad comments on him, MAY he rest in peace. AMINE SUM AMINE
pknaz thumbnail
sharm ani chahiay aap ko aisi batain kartay hoye OMG jis ne islam ke liye apni jan ki bazi har di wow terrarist is ka matlab bi pata hai . kis ki baat par yakeen kar rahi hain hmari frishta sift hkomat ki baat par jin logon ne bush ke sath mil kar apnon ko mara hai us ko to khda hi pochay ga
kon hain terrarist jo parda main hain . jo islam nafiz kar rahe hain wahhhhhhhhhhhhh
hkomat yae sab ladies aur children ke liye kar rahi thi kahan hain woh sab
RedButterfLy thumbnail
I am just really really angry and dissapointed of what has happened... 😭 especially after I can relate it to it now.. one of my friend's husband was a captain and was taken as a captive by the people present in Lal masjid.. we got a news three days ago that he has been killed 😭 😭 what was his fault??????? what is my friend's fault??? and they had gotten married 8 months ago and my friend is seven month's pregnant , what is her baby's fault?? she had all her life ahead of her... and they have completely destoryed three lives, she even attempted suicide 😭 Its really really really sadddd 😭 😭 I dunno what she is going to do for the rest of her life
Ash86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
God man.. I just watched Capital Talk show and there were two womens who were in masjid...! told the truth THey were Hafiz e Quran..!! they were taking Kasum n tellin the truth.. at the end she said that We muslims have lost our Faith in islam... this all happ. b/c of america.. she said that mussharaaf did all this on america's saying..! oh my god...! its crazy... they made me n my dad cry..! n there waz this other buddha sitting lying as hell.. its crazy....
n thoseee ppl in da masjid did not have ne Gun or n e other Usla... it was our soldiers who were outside, were killin randomly inside..! n thats how soo many pplz passed away.... it is like 300 ppl killed n more to come..!

guyz y u do u think they have curfew...! noW?? for one week???? this is b/c so they can get out all the dead bodies so they wont have to face n e media ppl... thats y they made this Curfew....

yaar pakistan kay barbaadi kay din is here... seriously.. we nee to pray hard.... kya pata Allah tahla hum par rehum khalain.. seriously.. i m like so scared....

sooooo sad.... so many muslims are dyin day by day

Allah plz help uss!~ 😭 😭 😭
Edited by Ash86 - 17 years ago
Ash86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
by what ever happ. happ.. really bad..! 😭
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash86

God man.. I just watched Capital Talk show and there were two womens who were in masjid...! told the truth THey were Hafiz e Quran..!! they were taking Kasum n tellin the truth.. at the end she said that We muslims have lost our Faith in islam... this all happ. b/c of america.. she said that mussharaaf did all this on america's saying..! oh my god...! its crazy... they made me n my dad cry..! n there waz this other buddha sitting lying as hell.. its crazy....
n thoseee ppl in da masjid did not have ne Gun or n e other Usla... it was our soldiers who were outside, were killin randomly inside..! n thats how soo many pplz passed away.... it is like 300 ppl killed n more to come..!

guyz y u do u think they have curfew...! noW?? for one week???? this is b/c so they can get out all the dead bodies so they wont have to face n e media ppl... thats y they made this Curfew....

yaar pakistan kay barbaadi kay din is here... seriously.. we nee to pray hard.... kya pata Allah tahla hum par rehum khalain.. seriously.. i m like so scared....

sooooo sad.... so many muslims are dyin day by day

Allah plz help uss!~ 😭 😭 😭

i truly agree with u!!!!

Musharraf surely did this all to please the USA!!!😡.... he needs to get a life and be ashamed of himself....... ever since he came and stole presidency back in 1999, Pak has faced so many difficulties!!.... the Lal Masjid issue shud have been handled in a decent manner from the beginning, but Musharraf wrecked everything... why didn't he speak up before if he was so concerned????... ....

a lof of ppl have died and they are not telling us the actual number of ppl who have died in this whole issue!!.... they are hiding so much from the country!!!!

and then sum of the young girls who were released during the first few days of the operation are all missing!!.. they have not reached home yet, and their parents are worried!!!..... ARY One News was stating that the gov't better take action and help find those girls because they cud even get captured by sum nasty men and be used!!!!😭😭

i really wish Musharraf was not our presiudent.... he can not handle anything at all!! 😡

May Allah help and save Pakistan from any danger!!! 😭...ameen