~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello All,

I'm sure everyone is familiar with whats been happening at the Lal Masjid in Islamabad. Wanted to hear your views.

What do you think about the whole Lal Masjid issue? How do you think the gov't should act? What should the people do? Are the people justified in their action? Why or why not? What kind of an image does this present for Islam or Pakistan? Any other comments.

Regards,

PSF Dev Team

Edited by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~ - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! I heard about this two three days ago and I was completely shocked about this, I mean I knew that the burqa ladies ( I am sorry I really dont know their group's name so I am going to refer to them like this) had taken over Lal masjid but didn't think that the situtayion would be so worse that they will have to issue curfew on section of islamabad. Image of Islam has been shattered inwest already and now they have just one more thing to poke fun and call us terrorists.

Its really sickening, This is absolutely not the way to handle this at all. If those ladies in burqas are that islamic then why did they take up weapons. Our Prohet Muhammad (pbuh) didn't force anyone or beat anyone to death in order to spread Islam. He (pbuh) didn't go into Kaaba and took over it, he inspired people with his words and his gentle actions.

The images that I have seen on TV.. any foreign who looks at those pictures of ladies in burqa behaving like this (having "dhanday" (sticks) in their hands) will automatically assume that us Muslims are nothing but jahil and once agian their stereotype of us being violent will be proved.

Even in the biggest Islamic wars like Baddar and Uhud woman acted like nurses and supported men with their words not directly going into battlefield and attacking enemy. I think whtever their mission is and if it is what they are saying ( to get rid of "fahshi" ) it cannot be accomplished this way. I mean look where they ended at, it wasn't logical at first place! It will just take people away from Islam rather than close to it
Edited by RedButterfLy - 17 years ago
KKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just wanna say whatever they are doin is TERRIBLE thing i always turn on the TV and watch newss what i shapening and see how manu ppl havve died and stuff OMG thisi is crazy
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its a horrible thiing to happen i think the goverment is doing a good job but the media is picking too much on this issue cause that is destroying our countries image infront of other and the people of the lal masjid are doing really bad thing they are potraying a really bad image of islam thats not what islam teaches and this is just horrible.i hate those people.islamabad was the only peacefull city but not anymore.i hope all this can be solved soon.and i pray for it.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, people... the truth is that it's actually the government who's doing this. Soon there are going to be election and musharraf just wanted to show the West thathe's against the Mullahs and Molanas sothat he can be elected again. We all know that there are no real elections in Pakistan and the person whoever America wants as the new Pakistani leader is elected.

Yeh sara drama government ka hai. If you guys have seen the All Parties Conference in London, you surely have realized that all the politicians except the Musharraf clan are aware of the fact that it's Musharraf who's doing all this.
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
meri nazar main to bas logon ki jaane li jarahi hain kissi ko bhi un masoom logon ki janoon ki parwah nahin jo k abhi tak andar phaase hue hain...........aur government kya karegi roz roz ka drama dekhatee rehte hain ab kya kaha jayee.... jo bache andar hain un k parents kitne pareshaan hoge koi yeh to sochta hi nahin...............bas pakistan ka naam kharab karne main hain sab log........
tweethina thumbnail
Musharraf's repute was down the drain after the chief justice issue so he planned this drama and has actullay gotten tooo far into this....sad!!! just sad....
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really feel bad and sad tht Lal Masjid ppl spoiling Islam's and muslim's image 😔i jst hate those pplz they shld b punished and i swear if i get a chance toh 😡
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ALLAH hadayat dey muhsaraaf ko, AIK din ALLAH k haan bhi jawab dey hona hai , na key USA n UK ke adalat mein

🤢
now as you all know that abdurasheed ghazi is killed and the mission is completed.wat the ommandos did is absolutlt right.these terrorist shud punish in every way.