Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

lol amna...wini, amna is already pagal we will have to work extra hard to send her to the MH...shes been there b4 and kows how 2 stay out πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

hehehe.. lolz... Javz remember da last time when we both were admitted in MH.. That was fun.. They kicked us out.. Cuz we were too crazy..

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Amna..congooooooooooooooooo and happpyy sweet 16 sis..have a blastt..hope all ur dreamz come truee πŸ‘..i will be 16 on jan 29..waiting for that day..loll 😳

my question::::list all ur close friends on if and give them a disney character name πŸ˜† 😳 😳

enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

Luv
Ayesha/Ashu
Shezaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
K got some questions!

First actor you had a crush on?
Any Place in the world where you would like to live?
A memorable birthday incident?

If you could turn back time and go back to only one particular day of your past where would you go?

Future career plans?

Your favourite place in the city you live in?

Put the following words in order of their importance to you (1st being most important): Values, Beauty, Money, Success, Family

Best advice someone has ever given to you?

If you had the chance to have dinner with 5 people dead or alive, who would you choose?

Choose one:
Hollywood or Bollywood
Chocolate or Vanilla
Tea or Coffee
Urban or Rural
Blue ink or Black ink
Winter or Summer
Love Marriage or Arranged
Sugar or Spice
Left or Right
Sunrise or Sunset
Waking up early or Staying up Late
Sun or Moon
Soccer or Hockey

K I think that'll be it for now... Have Fun!

Edited by Shezaadi - 17 years ago
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hellooooooo Amna Buddhi!!!

uh oh.. am i too late to wish for ur birthday?? koi nahi.. everyone tries to be the first one to wish... but u see we r diff na πŸ˜‰ its the other way around!......... jk

Me is very very very sorry for not making it on time... 😭 sorry for missing but thank god i am not gonna miss bashing u here 😳😳

but first.. here is something for u, hope you'll like it... 😊

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
I am bak.. Yay.. πŸ˜† Whopps.. 😳
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
missy....answer the questions

im gonna b nice and not ask ne more questions...but if u dont answer these questions i'll b forced 2 pile u with more πŸ˜‰
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh congo n Happiee sweet sixteen!!..πŸ˜›

Aliza❀️

Edited by Aliza* - 17 years ago
CuteFairy91 thumbnail

πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: ayeshag

Amna..congooooooooooooooooo and happpyy sweet 16 sis..have a blastt..hope all ur dreamz come truee πŸ‘..i will be 16 on jan 29..waiting for that day..loll 😳
Yay.. Thnx.. Dont worri I have memorized ur bday.. Thnx again. πŸ€—

my question::::list all ur close friends on if and give them a disney character name πŸ˜† 😳 😳

hmm... Javz is going to answer this one for me.. πŸ˜† lolz... j/k I will cum bak soon n answer it.. 😳

enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Luv
Ayesha/Ashu

Word Count: 0

CuteFairy91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shezaadi

K got some questions! Thnx. πŸ˜ƒ

First actor you had a crush on? Salman Khan
Any Place in the world where you would like to live? Paris😳
A memorable birthday incident? hmm..there were lots but... I was 8 or 7 when it was my bday n my couzins engagement.. N there were many ppl there n I didnt know they remembered my bday n then it was a surprise n then da lights went out.. πŸ˜†

If you could turn back time and go back to only one particular day of your past where would you go? hmmm... My exams day.. πŸ˜†

Future career plans? I have lots... President of Pakistan, πŸ˜‰ Pilot, Police Officer, Lawyer, Doctor, Engineer and Car Engineer.. πŸ˜†

Your favourite place in the city you live in? hmmm.. There r many.. but right now its the bubble tea shop we go to every week.. πŸ˜‰

Put the following words in order of their importance to you (1st being most important): Values, Beauty, Money, Success, Family
Family, Values, Sucess, Beauty, Money πŸ˜‰

Best advice someone has ever given to you? Many.. lolz.. But my fav is live life to the fullest.. πŸ˜‰ There was another one dat Amreen di hated and Saba di memorized.. πŸ˜†

If you had the chance to have dinner with 5 people dead or alive, who would you choose? hmm.... Hrithik Roshan, Orlando Bloom, All my couzinz πŸ˜›, All my friends (IF onez too) πŸ˜› and all the other ppl I like.. πŸ˜‰

Choose one:
Hollywood or Bollywood
Chocolate or Vanilla
Tea or Coffee
Urban or Rural
Blue ink or Black ink
Winter or Summer
Love Marriage or Arranged
Sugar or Spice
Left or Right
Sunrise or Sunset
Waking up early or Staying up Late
Sun or Moon
Soccer or Hockey

K I think that'll be it for now... Have Fun!
Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

CuteFairy91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreen1409

Hellooooooo Amna Buddhi!!! Hi Amreen jawan jaan ji. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

uh oh.. am i too late to wish for ur birthday?? koi nahi.. everyone tries to be the first one to wish... but u see we r diff na πŸ˜‰ its the other way around!......... jk awww... lolz.. Dont worri Amreen di.. Thnx for cuming.. πŸ€—

Me is very very very sorry for not making it on time... 😭 sorry for missing but thank god i am not gonna miss bashing u here 😳😳

heheheheh lolz.. Its okay dont worri.. πŸ˜ƒ

but first.. here is something for u, hope you'll like it... 😊

I dont like it I LOVE it!!! πŸ˜ƒ So sweet.. Thnx... Awww.. I will put it up in my siggi... So sweet... πŸ€— Thnx again. .But u have to make sure ur active or else.. πŸ˜‰