anyone liked da ending of tsc

KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i for once am very sad about da endin...after everything that zoila and savee went through...they deserved an happy ending...argh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh I also thought of starting such a topic cuz I thought the ending wasn't all that good, yaar. I mean, aisa kahan hota hai. At the beginning the drama seemed real but at the end, everything just got destroyed. muneem died, Sarah pagal, and Zoila and Savee have died vo bhi Zahid, Zoila kay bichre huwe bhai kay hathon. I don't think it was too good. Aisa lagg raha tha jaise drama khatam kerne kee jaldi thee. First they were so dragging the serial and at the end the protagonists just die and that's it. Yeh kya baat huwi?
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't like the ending too, after everything Savee and Zoila went through.
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you know that drama was dragged soooo much, i am sure the producers adn directors got so tired of it... and they just somehow wanted to end it..... what i didnt like in the drama was that the other guy (muneem's other brother in law) who stole money, and who did all those bad things was happy and kind of found love of his life and here Zoila and Zaivi were very nice people and didnt care for anyone's money or anything.... and they suffered so much....... but i guess it had to end as it was becoming very boring latelly........
atifaslam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with all of u. what the hell. it seemed like that it wasnt even an ending. seems like the channel asked the producer to finish the drama in 2 days and they finished it.
there was no moral of the story. there was no point of the story. there was no focus and no convergent point. no mention of how zahid got lost when they were little. no mention of maheen, ashi and umair. nothing happened to that gold digger sissy boy umair. ashi didnt learn any lesson and after dragging the drama with poor setting it just ended and i actually said out loud "drama khatam?"?????????
hope fahad mustafa does better dramas in the future. although i loved his and zoila's chemistry.
it was very romantic and fairytale like when they repeated the rushes of their earlier time when they were both in baig house. i loved fahad's short hair.
hope to see him in a better role with short hair in the future.

i feel like turning producer/writer and roping hiim for the main lead. 😛
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
atifaslam, i can only agree with you. I also loved Fahad's hair at the beginning, I dunno why he let his hair grow long. I watched him in Wujood-e-Laraib, he was hell cute back then. Short hair suits him much better.

And yes, I also loved their chemistry until they got married. Before they got married, they set the screen on fire with their chemistry and it just was so nice to watch them. But later it all just ended cuz of the poor story.