trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago
am glad to see things ended happily for the Chandranas, but I would have written the ending differently. I watched assuming that Parth and Krishna would get married and hv their wedding scene just like Veera and Vedant. And I would have thrown in some companions for Paras and Nirvaan so it doesn't look like they will be bachelors forever. I mean, cmon! And also the three years later scene, why would Krishna wear the same purple salwar she had before and how would it still fit her. Also, with Karan gone it would have been normal for the cops to have taken away the body, not leave it there so everyone could comment on it, a bit unrealistic. But that's the soaps.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its Happy Bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: trina1

am glad to see things ended happily for the Chandranas, but I would have written the ending differently. I watched assuming that Parth and Krishna would get married and hv their wedding scene just like Veera and Vedant. And I would have thrown in some companions for Paras and Nirvaan so it doesn't look like they will be bachelors forever. I mean, cmon! And also the three years later scene, why would Krishna wear the same purple salwar she had before and how would it still fit her. Also, with Karan gone it would have been normal for the cops to have taken away the body, not leave it there so everyone could comment on it, a bit unrealistic. But that's the soaps.

Sooo true..😆