cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Parmeet in 'Astitva' from indiantelevision

Parmeet Sethi will make an entry in Ajai Sinha's Astitva (Zee) as Dr Bryan in the next couple of weeks. Says Ajai Sinha, "As the goings-on in the daily soap had become very intense, I thought of bringing in a lively character who
spreads cheer. Parmeet Sethi will be playing a jolly good doctor." Astitva is tipped to take a leap in February 2005. While Sangeeta Sinha was forthright saying, "we are talking to the channel,", Ajai Sinha preferred to quip, "Nothing as of now. Let's see." Parmeet's entry is expected in the next few days

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i heard that in reality he is simran's cousin. Would that not be so weird to act like her lover...😳
rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thank god, its time we needto have a breath of fresh air in astitva. simran has been too serious and sad for qiote a long time. its time someone puts back a smile on her face and elieves her of her loneliness. i am eagerly waitring for parmeet to enter simran's life and give her asll the love and happiness she deserves.

Manas_s thumbnail

me too. Let's see what happens. I hope Simran's life changes. it is true in real life bad things happen to good people like Simran. I also want to see justice to her. She does not deserve any more bad at all.