Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kat88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: nazeeei

i think the shows are different but have same names

I really dont think soo...becoz in da promo of Sony...they showed da same video...of tht of girl moving in reth wearing a white salwar with da dupatta put on her face in da same way,nd roaming arund othr places....its da same show...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by kat88 - 17 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh, so the show is coming on both channels I guess, because in teh "other shows" forum people were talking about it too, "ekta's new show on sony" so I'm guessing its coming on both channels, but I wonder when its gonna start in the US
toggle123 thumbnail
Good Serial ....
In the serial some Gazal type song played as background music does anyone know the title of that song .I heard this song many times but did'nt know its title and from what movie..
thanks.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
maharose thumbnail
yes loved the first episode of khawaish...please load other episodes too... iam dying to see them... thanks
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SNoorien92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: erier101

Sony? I didnt hear about that one, it comes on ARY though. It didnt come in the US, unless I missed it, but Nomi bhai posted the first episode, the lead actress is Priya Ashok Bathija an Indian actress๐Ÿ˜Š

*EDIT*

There is a drama called "Khwaish" coming on Sony, but it isnt the same one, the one on ARY is by Balaji, this one isnt, here is some info about the Sony one: http://www.setsyndication.com/program.php?id=129

Actually on SONY they spell it Khwaish and on ARY it's spelled Khawaish but if you watch them, there both the same ones. ARY just started earlier.

-Shaheera