TALKING POINT with AAdesh Shrivastava

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
TALKING POINT with AAdesh Shrivastava
It's Alka Yagnik's decision if she wants to quit: The composer steers clear
Suruchi Mazumdar
Do you think Alka Yagnik is overreacting by walking out of Amul Star Voice of India?
It's her decision if she wants to quit. I can't comment on that. I'm busy with my music and career, and have no time to think about these things. Besides, I have been out of India for the last few weeks and I have no clue about any kind of controversy. What is your take on the fight between the two of you?
All I can say is that I love music and I will not allow any injustice happening against my art.
</>

Did you get a brief on how to behave as a judge from Gajendrra Siingh when you were approached?
I cannot comment on this. It is said that these judges' fights are concocted by the channel to boost the TRP.
Voice of India is a great show. Our singers are performing extremely well and they are enough to earn high TRPs for the channel. We don't need to stage fake fights to draw in the audience. According to TRPs, Star Voice is not doing as good as Siingh's previous shows.
On the contrary, I was told the show is enjoying very high TRP. And I have heard this from outsiders, not the production house. Gajendrra Siingh is an extremely talented and creative person; all his shows do well. Do you watch any of the reality shows on other channels?
Not regularly. But I happened to watch a couple of episodes of Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2007, where Ashatai (Bhonsle) was present as special judge. I loved the show.

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=243581

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

Maaaro, maaaro daurao bhagao Aadesh ko yahan se... 😉

Kya Jaadoo bhai: Mujhe bolne ka mauka hi nehi diya.😛 

Hatao is hooligan ko yaha se. Chal bhag yaha se. 😡

buttercup thumbnail
he cant let go srgmpa...he watch every single epi im sure..n watch close over whtever HR does..

hahaha!!!!!!

but i like him 😆
Barnali thumbnail
The topic is more related to svoi. sorry 😳 but hav to close. Pl post it in the svoi section.