'You shouldnt be afraid ...' Kulraj

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

My ideal man

TV ACTRESS KULRAJ RANDHAWA, has stepped into BOLLYWOOD WITH her debut film Jaane bhi do yaaron. she tells us how her dream man would be and more...

Qualities you look for in your man?
I would like a man who is intelligent because only looks don't matter. Also, he should be self-made, have a purpose in life and possess a good sense of humour.

Would you make the first move?
No. I am from the old school of thought. I would like him to propose first.

Would you like to stay in a joint family after marriage?
I have no problems with it.

What would you do if you find him flirting with your best friend?
I would start flirting with his best friend.

What is that one song you would like him to sing for you?
Suraj hua madhyam…

Where would you like to go for a vacation with your man?
To the beautiful Bali islands.

What gift would you like to receive from your man?
Trust and I will gift him the same. There can't be anything more precious than that.

Would you like your man to share household works with you?
Definitely. In fact, I would like him to cook very well. That's why I won't mind marrying a chef.

Advice for all couples out there. Most of the relationships are breaking these days due to lack of trust and commitment. So, these two components are very important. Friendship,  comfort factor and space between the partners also count. Finally, you shouldn't be afraid to take life as it comes.

http://www.deccan.com/ESQ/ESQDescription.asp#Men%20are%20no% 20longer%20commitment%20pahobic

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice article...........loved her answers......my answers to those questions are the same as some of hers........naina
Nice...like her answers!
Thanks fr sharing! 😃
dboy thumbnail
Not all is as sweet and innocent as it seems with these answers as I have an NRI friend who was seeing someone in Mumbai for 5 years and Kulraj tried to break them up because she wanted him. I've heard the whole story. She did not hesitate to try and use vindictive tacticts even though she knew the guy was taken and in a serious relationship. Now lets look at her answers...she wants an intelligent man, then she should be intelligent enough to realise where to draw the line with flirting and leading guys on to ensure a film project. playing with lives is not mature. It's easy for any woman to use those tactics and only intelligent women who are not insecure understand it's wrong to ruin a persons long term relationship.

she should learn the art of making relationships instead of breaking them if she wants to stay in a joint family.

She would flirt with his best friend first! trust me

How can anyone trust her when she's been known to sleep with her co-stars n crew. Two time and not stay committed. Again lets look at the true persona behind the fake cliched answers

Advice for girls like Kulraj, trust and commitment take time to build up, it's ones life investment and it's not a clever or decent thing to come in between couples to break that. Look within yourself and don't lie to the world, afterall it's only you lieing to yourself. It takes a wordly heart to realise where to draw the limit and practice what you preach.