princesssssssss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
can u believe shes in aap ka suroor the movie.... she looks so differentt...i cant believe shes so big noww...shes only 16 now? woww ....what do u guys think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i couldn't believe it either. as soon as i saw her i had the feeling that that's the girl from the movie "Koi Mil Gaya" and in the mega serial "Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi". I'm really shocked. But it's kool. I don't like Himesh but she is fine.

There is this new rumour i heard that Hansika called Malaka an auntie. Because malaka refused to have a photo shoot with her and she didn't want hansika in one of the songs where still himesh put her in. He didn't listen to Malaka.

Also Malaka refused to kiss Himesh in one of the scenes. This new model that is coming in a movie with Hrithik Roshan (in Krrish 2) and Shahrukh Khan (in the moive Om Shanti Om) and Akshay Kumar, she refused to do the movie role that hansika is doing rite now.
Edited by priya28 - 17 years ago
priya28 thumbnail
The movie with hrithik is Krrish 2
priya28 thumbnail
The movie the model is doing with Hrithik Roshan is Krrish 2
yeaah she grew up very fast LOL she doesnt even look like shes 16😳
princesssssssss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaa she looks like shes 21 shes too young to be a leading lady but she doesnt look it so... i guess its ok..and she was in Jaago that movie with raveena tandon