love_kush thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
In the Indian Movie recent Jhoom Barabar Jhoom,its soooo stupid how preity zinta was going to marry her cousion..related to Pakistan...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_kush

In the Indian Movie recent Jhoom Barabar Jhoom,its soooo stupid how preity zinta was going to marry her cousion..related to Pakistan...

sorry to say but appka matlib nahi samjhi mein? "related to pakistan?

srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
priety is playing a role of pakistani girl and in that movie her cousin rishta came for her but again in that movie priety character does alot of stuff inapporpriate which i don't think any respectable pakistani girl living in other country would do.basically they should priety as who**.
tpm123 thumbnail
maybe she's a who---- for y'all but come on its jus a movie!
anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lolz i found the movie stupid and funny...hey ppl its A MOVIE...where EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE>..lolzz...yah man i didnt like the way portrayed a pakistani grrl...but oh well..
aishiya thumbnail
ohh i c hahaha to ye koan sa koi new baat hai ... sorry to say but bollywood ke zeydha tar movies (***now a days) mein jis cheez ka haqeqat sey koi wasta nahi hota whohe dekhaye jate hai... 😆 thats y i like old films 😳
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

ohh i c hahaha to ye koan sa koi new baat hai ... sorry to say but bollywood ke zeydha tar movies (***now a days) mein jis cheez ka haqeqat sey koi wasta nahi hota whohe dekhaye jate hai... 😆 thats y i like old films 😳

haha that's so true! but i still like bolly movies cuz they're silly and light-hearted..lol sometimes they're a good change from all the heavy, serious cinema i tend to watch..😉
..kk guys, sorry if i misunderstood u..but ppl in pakistan DO marry they're cousins..i know some..so i don't get what ur saying? that it was stupid how they showed it, or what? or just stupid how they made it seem so normal? cuz i have to agree the way they showed it was kinda weird, too! 😳
***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hate that movie it's so stupid
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guyz why only preety wat do u think about lara...she is also playing a role of PAki muslim girl.....she was a p***....lol
well accoring to me the whole movie was *peep* *peep* 😉
water11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well.well.well, i dont know if you guys dont have anything intereseting to discuss about Pakistani movies 😭 ..lol..

Every other days you all discuss Indian movies which mean u watch them more than ur own movies, if you dont like them, whats the fun of watching them....??? 😕

I think there was already big arguement on this topic in another post, couple of days back, so stop calling Indian actresses stupid as this si just another role they did..so chill and watch some new Pakistani movis as i am pretty sure those are the ones you expect Indians to make...lol...