update 6/25/07- Krishna slaps someone

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

We rejoin the episode from last week where Krishna walks in on Karan's conversation. He says that "I want Parth, I want him, I want him dead! He tells the thug, "If this doesn't happen, I will end your lives, do you understand, now get lost!!" Krishna listens to this shocked. She goes back to her bedroom and lies on the bed with her face up to the ceiling. She remembers when she first met Karan at the temple and he told her, "i have only learned how to win...If I didn't want you then it would be different, but if I want something, there is no stopping me. I want your hand Krishna." Then in a later scene, "Karan only knows how to deal, I accept your challenge." He trapped Nirvaan and said to Krishna, "a hand for a hand." After he is later beaten, and they go to his house, he asks Krishna's forgiveness and shakes Parth's hand in a show of friendship, (a show they now know to be simply that). Then later he goes to Parth and Krishna's wedding and helps decorate the satyug, and then he takes care of Bapuji in the hospital. And then finally when they get the news of Parth, Veera puts down the phone and tells everyone that "Parth had an accident and he is dead." Krishna remembers all of this with a chill and sees the real Karan Bali for herself.

Karan, whom I must say looks bad without a shave, walks in after his phone call, believing that Krishna doesnt know Parth's alive and he is trying to take him out. He says "Hey Mrs. Bali, what do you want for breakfast, I am going to order room service so that we don't get disturbed." Krishna is still processing what she has heard and whom she has just married and looks ill. (wouldnt you if you found out your husband is a killer) He takes a chilled bottle of wine and uncorks it, there is a popping noise as he opens it. He then says, "hey Krishna, then he clinks his glass to hers and says, "Cheers, cheers to our marriage, and cheers, to our honeymoon." Karan looks at her pale face and asks "what's the matter? You look scared." Krishna tells him that she isn't feeling well. Then Karan gets worried and says oh my God, lie down, I will call room service and have them make something." She lies down on the bed still dressed in her bridal wear.

phone booth

Parth calls Veera from the STD box. Veera picks up from the farmhouse and Parth says he has to talk to her, "I am waiting for you." They meet at the farmhouse. Veera asks, "Parth what's the matter." Parth, now looking tired out from being on the run and wearing the same white shirt, tells her that someone is after me. He says that he talked to Veer and found that Veer isn't it, someone else wants to kill me." Veera says that she has to go to Veer and find out the truth.

back at the resort

Karan lies on the bed next to Krishna, he sips his glass of champagne and watches the wedding video then looks at Krishna, like a piece of meat. (his real sliminess is coming out). Krishna is lying there, thinking "if Karan sees Parth in the DVD, then he will know that I know, I have to do something." So suddenly she is like "Karan!" Karan stops the video, she says "I don't feel well, can I have some water?"

Karan holds her face, and Krishna asks him, "do you love me a lot?" Karan says, "I love you too much Krishna." Krishna asks him, "can you kill for me?" Karan says "I would do anything for you. Lie down." He makes her lie on the bed as she looks very unwell. He puts the covers over her. Of course he doesnt know the real reason why she is sick.

Veer's place

Veera tells Veer that when you want to Viraj's who was there? Veer replies, "noone special, Papa, Parth's friends, Karan..." Then Veer remembers that he bumped into someone outside and it was Karan. Veera says "that can't be, Karan was at the satyug". Veer says that "I saw Karan with my own eyes." Parth tells Veera to try and think. Veera remembers that she came to the farmhouse outside and Karan saw her and asked why she came so late. Veer and Parth tell Veera that he came after Parth. Veera asks, "why?" Parth says angrily, that "He wanted Krishna, to marry her. He ended my life, and the whole friendship he made was a charade." Veera thinks then when Karan and Krishna were married, he saw you and wanted to make sure that you don't come in her life twice. Veer says that Krishna has been tricked. Veera asks "Parth what will you do now?" Parth then says to Veera, in his most hoxy voice, "Krishna and Parth were together, are together and will be together forever. They are more than just one night, they are for seven lifetimes."

resort

Karan is sleeping and talking in his sleep. Krishna is awake, in the same clothes, it seems she hasn't slept at all. Karan wakes up and says, "hey good morning Mrs. Bali" Krishna is still terrified. Then he asks her how she is and she says, "I'm fine." "fine, just fine?" he asks. He kisses her hand. He says "today our lives will be together. By the way, where did Mrs. Bali go so early in the morning?" Then Krishna makes some excuse. Karan says that she leaves her sweet husband, not fair!" He tries to kiss her on the mouth but the doorbell rings. (haha) Karan gets annoyed that he is interrupted by the bell a second time and tells Krishna to "Miss me,... will you?" Krishna nods her head and smiles. (yeah she'll miss you when you're sharing a cell with your thugs) Karan opens the door and it's Veer, Veera and Parth!

Karan says to Parth that "what's the matter? I mean, you're alive, I am so happy!" Parth looks at him calmly and says, "I am alive, you tried hard to kill me!" Karan says innocently, "Parth I am so happy that you're alive!" Parth looks at him sharply and tells him he is sweating. Parth then confronts him about his crime. Karan tells him, "you have the wrong idea. I am your friend." Parth says "you became a friend in my and Krishna's life. I didn't know my friend was my biggest dushman!" He catches Karan by his shirt collar and gets rough. Karan says smoothly "I will tell Krishna." Then they turn and Krishna has come in!

she comes and Karan says "Krishna, Parth..." Then Parth looks at Krishna fondly. Very happy music plays. Then Parth tells Krishna, "Krishna this guy tricked everyone. That is why I didn't show up at the wedding. As soon as I was alive, I tried to come back. He didn't want me to live, then he wanted to kill me." Krishna looks at him distantly. then she slowly walks over to him. And then she smacks him! Parth is surprised. "Where do you get the nerve to talk to my husband like that?" she shouts. "This is my room! Go from here now. I SAY LEAVE NOW!" Veera, Veer and Parth are all shocked as is Karan that she didn't believe a word of what Parth said. The camera switches between Krishna and Parth and turns to black and white. Episode ends.

I am happy that after months of waiting, Parth and Krishna are in the same room. And while she just slapped her boyfriend, I think she is trying to pretend she doesn't believe him to save his life. The pain on her face is real, but it's worry over Parth, not concern over what he said to Karan. Hopefully she has a plan and won't go away with Karan just to appease him. One thing's for sure, I didn't expect that little scene!

highlights:

Veera, Veer and Parth meeting up to discuss what happened. and Karan trying to deny his crime to Parth and Krishna taking Karan's side. I think there is more to the story. Parth looks very hoxy even though at this point he needs a fresh change of clothing.

Congratulations Rinkal on being our last motw for June!! 👏

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinkalp90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanksssssssss for the update..
i am soo gald that krishana pretend that she doesn't know about the karan. after staying up all night, she def. have plan for something.. good way to spend suhagraat with the killerrr 😆 😆 😆
n its soo funny that karan, the one keeps eyes on everyone, doesn't know that his wife knows something and up to somehting.. 😃 😆
i am sick oh him saying "MRS. BALI", i mean we all know that shes ur darampatni, no need to show it off 😕
n i hope veeera veer, parth, and krishana make some plans and screw over that jerk..
S.Omar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...I am sure Krishna has a plan...now she will try to catch Karan red-handed...... 😃
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fab update trinster...i have a feeling just as karan tricked them all, krishna will trick him......like pretend to be lovey dovey with him only to bring forward his true face 2 everyone....i was so shocked when she slapped parth but was happy 2 finally see them in the same room....and veer...ahhh so hot. 😛
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome and lovely update ......thank u so much 👏