kuljeet randhawa's best performance!

widluv2aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

whether as shaina or othrwise.....i think the last case.....(manish naithani).......was by far....the best performance kuljeet randhawa has given....... she yelled ....screamed, smiled, laughed, flirted, was rude, submitted, fainted, apologised........ expressed a million emotions....... it was jus too amazing.......

excluding all aryan shaina scenes.....i think shaina's best scene ever is the scene when she interrogates naithani in her cabin....and when she holds his collar.......tht was the coolest thing she's ever done....other than jumping off a building into aryan's arms of course!!!!!!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Of course..... She was damn aggressive in this episode.... that word is too less to express her acting... vove πŸ‘
widluv2aryan thumbnail
haha..... u knw what......
yesterday.....i was watchin ss..... and before it started....i was telling my little 11 yr old sister...tht this is gonna be one of the best episodes...... even she has seen all episodes of ss....so she asked me...."which one is this?".... i was watching ss and so i answered her very absentmindedly.... "arrey....shaina gets very angry in this episode...watch",..... to which my sis replied...."ha! she gets angry in every episode!!!!".....lol πŸ˜†
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Of course.... Your lil sister is right Resh...... She does get angry in every episode πŸ˜† Lekin the episode could have been best described as saying "The first time, she slaps hard a guy" not disappointing her die hard fans πŸ˜‰
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: widluv2aryan

whether as shaina or othrwise.....i think the last case.....(manish naithani).......was by far....the best performance kuljeet randhawa has given....... she yelled ....screamed, smiled, laughed, flirted, was rude, submitted, fainted, apologised........ expressed a million emotions....... it was jus too amazing.......

excluding all aryan shaina scenes.....i think shaina's best scene ever is the scene when she interrogates naithani in her cabin....and when she holds his collar.......tht was the coolest thing she's ever done....other than jumping off a building into aryan's arms of course!!!!!!πŸ˜†

i totally agree with you resh...i mean, watching her expressions, i could actually feel the turmoil raging inside herπŸ‘...i could imagine myself waning under so much pressure - the complexity of the case, Shotgun's rudeness and non-cooperation, Ved Sahab's constantly resounding taunts, Manish Nathani's shrewdness and totally irritating arrogance😑...damn...she did a fantabulous job man...!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ kudos to her!!πŸ˜ƒ
widluv2aryan thumbnail
and i second u on tht one too nandini!!! πŸ˜‰