Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
well the reason she was saying tht...and if u watched it from the beginning u;ll know.,..because when she was introducing him in the beginning she sed his name wrong...she called him ali imran...and then showed a promo...after comin back from the promo she was like OMG i sed the name wrong and she was apoligizing and everythin..nd then she;s sed tht we've worked together in a drama in whichi imran abbass was her son...thats why she was kinda acting liek the way in tht drama...calling him bacha nd everythgn...lolz..the show was great..for the first time i actually watched the show on which there was a celebrity...it was funny..
sweet_kuri786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so luks lyk it no1 gt da link 😭
taurean thumbnail
aray yar send the link then anumra,if u have.....
taurean thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumra

well the reason she was saying tht...and if u watched it from the beginning u;ll know.,..because when she was introducing him in the beginning she sed his name wrong...she called him ali imran...and then showed a promo...after comin back from the promo she was like OMG i sed the name wrong and she was apoligizing and everythin..nd then she;s sed tht we've worked together in a drama in whichi imran abbass was her son...thats why she was kinda acting liek the way in tht drama...calling him bacha nd everythgn...lolz..the show was great..for the first time i actually watched the show on which there was a celebrity...it was funny..

ya aumra plzzz if u have its vdo,upload it here....ya u r right i didnt watch it from begining but i saw only last moments of it...

taurean thumbnail
hah i never know that Imran ever worked with marina ...do u know in which drama they acted together..amazing 😕
anumra thumbnail
yah they were together in dhadkan.... nd sorry i dun have the link...or the video..
Edited by anumra - 17 years ago
taurean thumbnail
come on yar dhadkan mei marina khan kaha se agaye ,us mei tu indian actors thay...i have watched that show so,i know that....
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh HOT!!..damnnnnn I missed it =( can someone please upload the vid....
anumra thumbnail
nooo im talkin abt maria and imran together in tht drama...not marina and imran;...
taurean thumbnail
OH YE THEY WERE TOGETHER IN IT......infact they worked so many times together even now they r working in soap
YE WADA RAHa...