Users

Frequent Posters

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: terepehloomein

what is the name of the actor who plays arbaz

and

does anyone know where i can find vids of this drama or behind the scenes footage?

p.s.

the new dr. anjum (shoaib's mom) looks ugly!

yes i wanna see videos too .becoz now they repeating kajal and new they show @1 at night.

plzzzzzz do something any1.😕😊

red_rose123 thumbnail
Do you have any pics of him??
shahabsiddiqi thumbnail
well i only can tell that the ending of kajal would be happy and everything regarding kajal, arbaz, aisha and shoaib would be so easy and kajal would be happily ended :) well for the vids and pics i have lots of but i put it on orkut ... i dont knw if u guys having an orkut account
pknaz thumbnail
This is so bad now in u s a the new kajal they show @ night i cant watch why they r not repeating aand geo just messed up their schedule. 😕 at day time they showing from starting
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey shahab siddiqi i have a question for u how many episode are in this drama....and also i tried to look for u on orkut buti cant find u cause there are so many people with the same name so canu tell us which one is u....

ps they are stretching this drama toooo much i am just waiting for arbaaz to divorce aiasha and thats it...because i heard the the drma really gets even worst after that !?!?!??
shahabsiddiqi thumbnail
Hi soma ... Kajal has more than 360 episods it was 250 b4 but people liked it alott and askd to continue it thn we xtended 100 more episodes, well dear its a daily soap not a serial where u see the stroy of 10 years in 50 mints in soap we show the reality wht happens in the homes on daily baisis we make the story like everyday n creat new topics to get buildups in it soo thats why its called a SOAP jis se 25 baar bhi nahao to bhi mushkil se hi khatam hota hay lol anyway u may get me on orkut u will see my drama pics and others .... my orkut id is

shahabsiddiqi1
Edited by shahabsiddiqi - 16 years ago
shahabsiddiqi thumbnail
Hii Naz ... yeah i knw Kajal is repeating from the start in us but its all depend on the channel they do wht they want soo we are not someone to ask thm abt it soo i hope u get it wese wht episode u want to see or knw may be i'll brief u in words :s
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
360 episodes!?!?!!!!!!.........OMGGG...wow what in the name of god can possibles happen that is worth wtach for soooooo many epusode....my god i wonder if pplz even regularly watch some so very long...wat could they possible show in so many episodes....after arbaaz divorsed ayesha wat more did they have to cary the story like for a million more episodes
pknaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: somakomal

360 episodes!?!?!!!!!!.........OMGGG...wow what in the name of god can possibles happen that is worth wtach for soooooo many epusode....my god i wonder if pplz even regularly watch some so very long...wat could they possible show in so many episodes....after arbaaz divorsed ayesha wat more did they have to cary the story like for a million more episodes

yes i agree they just ruined the drama why?now they should just end the soap with happily if they drag the drama people lose their interestin these days same thing is with tpm
pknaz thumbnail
i dont knw how can i search in orkut 😕
plzzzzzzzzzzzz help