trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

We rejoin the episode on the road where Karan's car headlights flashed into Parth's eyes and he has seen him. Parth shields his eyes from the light and limps on. Karan is shocked to see it's really him. Then after getting his bearings back, he gets out of his car and looks around. In the meantime, Parth runs down the road and he is gone. Karan looks and thinks to himself, how did Parth get here? He died. He can't be alive. But he knows he has seen him for sure, and syas that if Parth goes in front of Krishna's eyes then Karan has no future with her. So he concocts a plan. (karan you loser).

satyug

Nutan says to Krishna, we have to get something for Karan, what does he like? And then they are discussing it when Karan walks in and says my values aren't like that at all. Then he gets emotional, and says to Nutan that "I want my wedding to be at my farmhouse, my parents were wed there." He carries on about the house and how it was in his dreams etc. (but we know it's really because he is trying to get Krishna out of Rajkot so she will not find out about Parth.) Then nutan agrees that it is a good idea and Neelkanth gives his consent. She says, "Karan is right, the children's happiness is our happiness." Karan is happy to hear this news and he thanks them both for giving their blessing.

on a road in Rajkot

Parth is standing on the roadside, trying to hitch a ride from one of the trucks that is driving by. Several of them pass him by, until one stops and asks "where to?" Parth doesn't know how to reply as he doesn't know exactly where he's headed. Parth then asks the driver, "where are you going?" The driver says, "Aligarh." He offers Parth a ride and then Parth goes with him.

Karan Bali's farmhouse

The paraya dhan theme plays. The farmhouse looks like a fancy resort, it is on a private road lined with palm trees and beautiful plants. Then Karan and Krishna are seen entering a room in the house and it's all pink (Krishna's favorite color no less!). Karan says to Krishna "Mrs. Bali how do you like your room?" Krishna is surprised by this and asks, "Mrs. Bali?" Then Karan says yes, well you're the future Mrs. Bali. He then flirts with her some and Krishna laughs. finally, she makes him leave as she is going to get settled in. Then Karan knocks on the door and says "one last thing please, since our wedding will happen soon, can I have a kiss?" Krishna looks at him funny and then shuts the door. Karan is still there. Then she opens it again, and sees that he is still there. So she asks him to come closer, a little closer and he thinks that she is going to kiss him, when she cries out "Bapuji!" and he turns and sees noone there and she shuts the door on him. (good for you Krishna).

Evening comes and Nutan is on the farmhouse terrace by herself. Veera goes to her and asks what's going on, it's Krishna's wedding and you're crying. nutan says that she is happy that Krishna is getting married but sad that Krishna will then leave us after. she reminisces about Krishna in the house and how every morning she did the arati puja. Veera tells her that Krishna will leave the house but you and Bapuji are her mother and father, and will always be. A daughter makes two homes into one. Look at me, I got married but I haven't left the family, have I? Nutan smiles and says, after the wedding, how does the daughter cope as a wife, daughter-in-law, mother. I myself am a daughter-in-law, wife, and your mother. I don't know what will happen after. (this sounds foreboding)

Sanwari yells to Nutan that the suitcase for Krishna can't be found anywhere. Then Nutan has to go find it and goes off.

Neelkanth sits outside thinking. Karan asks hm, "what's the matter Bapuji, why are you sitting alone?" then Neelkanth gets all introspective and tells him about how parents teach their children values but my daughter Krishna is the one that has taught us, the way Sita taught Ram, and gives more examples. she has saved us. Karan tells him that Krishna has also saved my life. He tells him that everything will be ok. (yeah, for you Karan you selfish jerk.)

The morning sun shines over Aligarh, and all of the chandrana children are sitting in a room together. Nirvaan has finally returned from his business trip and is sitting along with the rest of them and Chand is also there. Karan dangles a chain with a ring on it in Chand's palm. He says that if the ring turns clockwise it's a girl and if it's anticlockwise it's a boy. Then he sees the ring and tells Chand she will have a daughter. Then Veera wants to be next and Karan dangles it in her hand and says she will have a son. (They have no idea they are sitting and talking to a kidnapper and murderer.)

Outside, Neelkanth is giving orders to the workers. they are shifting supplies for the wedding.

in a local truck stop in Aligarh

The trucker washes his face with a cup of water. then Parth asks him, what happened to you?" the trucker explains that he can't make the delivery of this shipment for the wedding and he will be in trouble. Parth says that he will deliver it, don't worry. The trucker is very grateful and says that he can't thank him enough. Parth tells him that he will take care of it and for him to go and rest.

Then Parth drives the truck to the farmhouse, the same one Karan Bali is at with the whole family. He then steps out, and sees Neelkanth in the front working! He is surprised by this and hides his face in the red fabric the trucker gave him. Then Kiran runs up to Neelkanth saying nanoo nanoo, and Neelkanth is talking to her. Parth hides near the truck watching them. then an autorickshaw stops behind the truck and a woman steps down. She hurriedly bumps into Parth from the back and goes, "uff sorry!" Parth turns around to see who it is, and it's Veera! She is stunned to see Parth's face and Parth is just as stunned to see her. The camera freezes on both of their stunned expressions.

I have to say, I like how Karan tries to avert everything, how he doesn't care that his love for Krishna is one-sided and controls the outcome anyway, and how Fate steps in and connects Parth and Krishna. I feel that real life works that way too. I think Veera will have to help Parth prove that Karan was behind his so-called accident otherwise Krishna won't believe it all. Neither will the rest of the family.

highlights: It was good to see nirvaan back on the screen, and any scene with Parth in it was great but best of all is the end where Veera bumps into him and their eyes meet. now, if that's not fate I don't know what is because Parth could have hitched anywhere and Veera could have arrived later and missed him. but as I like to say, everything happens for a reason. I agree with Karan that "everything will be ok." but not the way he thinks it will be.

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 awesome update...I'm 1st to reply u bk 😆
S.Omar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...now Veera will try to find out the truth..
teadybear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just loved the scence between karan and krishna.both looked nice.but thats because krishna doesnot know what karan bali is and that her love is alive.thankgod veera saw parth.now veera will not allow krishna to get married to karan and parth and krishna will get married and be happy forever [=D>] .
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the gr8 pudate. wooow finally veera sees parth. woohoo 👏
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah I am glad it's Veera who sees Parth and not someone else, she will keep it under her sleeve until the time is right. If they confront Karan he will deny it, time for Veera to play detective, if Krishna can free Vedant then she can return the favor for Parth! What are sisters for? And I love that the highlight can be just two seconds but it makes the whole episode rock. 😉 😉