Look who’s doing the Salsa!-article

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Look who's doing the Salsa!

Amit Verma aka Rohan Kapoor of Kittu Sabb Jaanti Hai was recently spotted in the most happening party destination of the country — Goa. No, he wasn't partying, but was shooting for a music video for US based singer Rajshri Agarwal. The song, which is a romantic number, had Amit dancing to Salsa. And incidentally, he has been wanting to join Salsa classes for a long time, but never had been able to make time for it! Says Amit, "I was shooting for three long days either in the scorching summer heat or in the fake rain. I'm terribly sun burnt, especially my face. But the overall experience was amazing. I wanted to learn Salsa, Jive and Cha Cha Cha for a long time but couldn't seem to take time off for it and this video happened out of the blue and revived my interest all over again."

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cool tks for the article may be he might teach ami some salsa lesson also 😉 so girls learn from him before ami does i think there is some catchin up to do so rock on girls and dont worry about ami main hoon na!!!!!! 😉
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Amit should take dance classes it will help him in Nach Ballie.
For 1 music video 5 articles! thats cool the TV producers have left him but not the media.
rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yeah 1 av musik vdo n 5 articles... 😉
see how famous is he now 4 salsa..... 😉