trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

what doesn't add up here is that Parth, after his ordeal and rushing back to Rajkot to be with Krishna, is shattered after seeing her engaged and then, wishing well of the happy couple, decides to leave forever? He made Veer promise to leave Rajkot and never return, but then he is going to go? What crime has he committed? Doesn't he want to know who set him up, and doesn't it point to Karan? I think the thugs hit him and assumed he was dead, then the peasants found him. Why would anyone else just randomly take him on the night of his engagement. Or does he still believe Karan is a "friend" and Krishna has fallen for him. Does he not think that Viraj, after losing one son, would want to know his other one is alive and well. doesn't he remember how upset his dad was the first time he lost someone. I hope he starts being a man, and doesn't run away. Isn't love worth fighting for? 😕😕

Of course now Karan is probably going to make it sound like Krishna was heartbroken but fell for him eventually and conveniently leave out the part about Neelkanth's heart attack. But I think Karan will, upon discovering Parth is alive and his thugs lied, will try to finish the job. Then he feels that he will be in the clear. It is said that what is done in the darkness of night always sees the light of day. Let's hope it is true. I don't think the Goddess will let Karan get his way, he's too sneaky and underhanded to be for real.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srkfan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you that if for nothing else parth should come out for his dad's sake at least.. I can understand hes all depressed after waking up 2 months later and realising all his dreams have fallen apart, but he should now fight for his right and get justice for himself! Maybe its not really a coward or run away thing, but rather his nature is just too nice and selflessly loving to want krishna for himself, but he should realise that krishna wouldnt be happy without him after all the love and vows they shared together.
karan will yeah definitely try and kill off parth again (grrr) hopefully he will be caught red handed this time (=
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
what I think is that Parth wants Krishna for himself, but he thinks Krishna doesn't love him back and that's why she moved on with Karan. I mean if he lost her twice, then he probably wants to give up now instead of fight. He wants to leave and not be reminded of Krishna leaving him and has no clue about why Krishna agreed to this engagement. If he knew about it, he would have faced her days ago. It's like Parth wake up and smell the Karan! When Karan tries to kill him, then he will know he has to save Krishna and her family from making a mistake.
Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago
srkfan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha omg thats a good phrase although karan is faaar from a rose ;P aiyo i think poor parth is too stunned by whats going on to even think straight, its so obvious that krishna must have had a good reason for getting engaged! But once he gets out of his down mood and gets a whiff of karan's foul play hes gonna make him pay big time (= im just waiting to see kb finally get his just dessert.
Edited by srkfan89 - 17 years ago