Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

The actors performance yesterday was mindblowing... i alway knew he was a good actor but the way he delivered each line was *BIG SIGH*πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ok we all knew he was evil and this was a plan to get krishna... but to try an kil parth was unexpected!!πŸ˜•

now i wonder what will happen as he saw Parth as he stopped the car....

Show getting interesting now......😳

Kat

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
ohmigod Kat!!!!Hello!!!How r u babes???? Yeah I totally agree with u Manav is just awesome!!!I loved him in this serial!!!I wanted Krishna and him to be together!! Even I was expecting him to be bad, but still a little sad also 😳
Catwoman thumbnail
KUKU i love this show silent member here but Karan rocked with his cheeky grin and the way he spoke to the camara holding the bangle... *HAI*....

Krishna is lost πŸ˜† ...she is failing for his charm as veera said!! 😳

Now what will the dewanna do now???... 😳...to get the woman of his dreams.....

Kat
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catwoman

KUKU i love this show silent member here but Karan rocked with his cheeky grin and the way he spoke to the camara holding the bangle... *HAI*....

Krishna is lost πŸ˜† ...she is failing for his charm as veera said!! 😳

Now what will the dewanna do now???... 😳...to get the woman of his dreams.....

Kat

yeah even I am a silent reader!!! This show is really good!!!! And I think Manav is rocking as Karan!!And he was good as good and now he is good as evil also!!!!! Manav is just too good!!!

Yeah Krishna is falling for his charms but when she finds out tht Parth is alive. she wud go into her revenge mode!!! Then Karan is dead!!!
Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivgauri

yeah even I am a silent reader!!! This show is really good!!!! And I think Manav is rocking as Karan!!And he was good as good and now he is good as evil also!!!!! Manav is just too good!!!

Yeah Krishna is falling for his charms but when she finds out tht Parth is alive. she wud go into her revenge mode!!! Then Karan is dead!!!

yeah but i really wanted this storyline to progress a lttle more...i think tonight we will see parth tell karen that he is leaving and wishes him the best with Krishna....

Got a feeling on the wedding day parth discovers the truth and it may be to late.....or will it??

Btw...what happened to vedant and why veera still living there i missed a couple of esp??

kat

Edited by Catwoman - 17 years ago
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catwoman

yeah but i really wanted this storyline to progress a lttle more...i think tonight we will see parth tell karen that he is leaving and wishes him the best with Krishna....

Got a feeling on the wedding day parth discovers the truth and it may be to late.....or will it??

Btw...what happened to vedant and why veera still living there i missed a couple of esp??

kat

I don't know y, I want Karan to marry her😳!!!!! Yeah wht u said might happen and Karan might even tell Parth tht Krishna now loves him and is very happy with him and all.
Veera came for Krishna's engagement, and I guess she didn't go back as the marriage is supposed to take place in a couple of days ri8πŸ˜•??
Vedant went for some business trip but never came back, I think he is busy with teen Bahuraniya
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Well, I guess you guys have now broken your silence because of hoxy Karan! That was hilarious when Karan was talking to himself, remembering what he had done to get his way and says "woof!". I still can't stop laughing.
Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago
Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina1

Well, I guess you guys have now broken your silence because of hoxy Karan! That was hilarious when Karan was talking to himself, remembering what he had done to get his way and says "woof!". I still can't stop laughing.

silent is broken...🀣..yeah that was funny and when he was talkin to veera was cute!!

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina1

he he he😳!!! man I missed tht part!!😭I always miss the good things😭!!!have to catch the rerun now
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shivgauri

he he he😳!!! man I missed tht part!!😭I always miss the good things😭!!!have to catch the rerun now

you so should, you won't regret it! If you only saw him on Star Parivaar Awards, this guy rocks wherever he is.

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago