kvashishat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guyz i m new to this forum. well i was just wondering that if u guyz have any experiences with the gosht or spirits. i luv to hear the stories about them. plz share ur experiances in here. i will go first.

well i used to live in this house and we had a german shepred female. well usually ppl say that an animal can see ghost ans feel them too. my dog used to bark alot at night after 12 o cock and she kept looking at the window of a room in my basement.i used to be brave and i usually go down anc check whether some1 was there but i ddint found anything never. but once at about 1 o clock i wa doin my homw ork and my dog started to bark agina i had this test it was bugging me alot. so i decide to go out and calm her down when i went down in the backyard. i saw this little red light coming though the window of the room. it was there for about5 seconds but then suddnly it dissappeared. my cousin was with me at that night studying so i decided to call him down since i was scared. he laughed at me but i convinced him to come. so we went in there. suddnly my cousin felt some1 touching his knee and he scolded me since he thought it wa me. we went in the room and there was nothing and when we turned the light on we saw a reflection goign away from teh room. and we ran behinf it and we see a little reflection of this little child about 8 yrs with red year and he disspapperes in 2 seconds. me and my cousin we too frighnted and we coud not belive watevr we saw and we ran from there and told everyhting to my mom. she told us that usually the ghost start to roam around between 12 to 3 and they can do anything if they think that we are harmfu to them.... we moved form that house after 6 onths somebody told us that an kid died in our backyard while his dad was cutting the grass and the machine went out of control and it ran over the kid who was lying on the grass after haveing a bath...

it is real story

thanx for reading

luv
tina 😳