trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago
Now that Parth is back and we have some answers to why he was gone, I hope he gets over his broken heart and makes a plan to expose Karan. Come on man! Ok I also hope he goes back to his normal wardrobe, I cant bear the loud-printed kurta anymore. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srkfan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehe the kurta was quite outrageous :p but i wonder what hes gonna do now since hes all alone..
trina_saras thumbnail
start a kurta store? just kidding.
srkfan89 thumbnail
LOL!! 😆 he can take revenge on karan by making him wear an even worse kurta then ;P
trina_saras thumbnail
Parth is now the barry manilow of Rajkot, wearing clothes that are out of touch with the times. Yeah, he can get Krishna back and make Karan wear jail threads haha. since it was his fault Parth had to wear the shirt in the first place. :)
srkfan89 thumbnail
Haha yeah.. at least now hes back in the 21st century ;P Jail is too good for karan bali 😡 should throw him off a cliff and see how he likes it grrr
trina_saras thumbnail
so true, jail is too good, he would just break out and make more trouble. He needs to be taught a lesson.
Rinkalp90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
n i dont this parth knows that karan did this to him, thats y he say that i hope krishana gets all the love from karan. 😕
i think he should go see his dad. after all he can support him. 😊
trina_saras thumbnail
We will find out come next week what exactly Parth knows and who will get Krishna. 😉