Simran and Manas friendship??

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Can we predict what will happen to Simran and Manas's friendship?

I will make the beginning. I personally feel Simran and Manas wavelength do not match at all in this aspect.Now that they had a very harsh exchange of words, Simran will feel that she should not be in town so that she does not face abhi or neha. I think thats why she makes a plan to go to London. She will not be able to digest manas attitude towards Urmila. So i think their friendship will break.

Pls give your predictions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i for one definitely feel that simran and manas share a wonderful friendship and their wavelengths match very well. however, the hafd started to take each other for granted and at the same time their expectations from each other and their relationship was soaring high. i thinkits timethey start givibng space to each other and i strongly feel though simran would be moving to london , they would continue to mintain theior wondwerful friendship. i really want to continue their friendship.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lets wait and see what happens. But dont u think manas could have explained the same thing to simran in a better manner rather than using such harsh words on her.
abladabla thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel Simran thinks that whatever she does is always right and Manas gave her a good piece of mind..Hope she realizes her mistake and patches up with Manas..

She got to respect that Manas loves Riya..
Also she loved and was getting married to Manu even though Abhi was also available and she was helping Abhi too at the same time and showing a lot of concern for him for which Manu used to feel very bad at times..
lalit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

manas is out for 2 months at least from jan to mar

love_Jassi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think before jumping the gun on Simran,he should have talked to her gently about his take on Simran's interference in Abhi's life.It was very bad of him to accuse her in such a cheap manner.Simran too I feel overreacted in riya's case but had Manas talked to her properly,she would have understood.