Neetu Chandra's style fundas

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Neetu Chandra's style fundas

Model-turned-actress Neetu Chandra debuted in Priyadarshan's Garam Masala, where she played the role of a glamorous airhostess named Sweety. This was followed by Madhur Bhandarakar's Traffic Signal, in which she portrayed a totally opposite character of a girl who sells handicrafts at a traffic signal.

Apart from acting, Neetu spends her time on several other things ranging from sports to cooking to martial arts. In fact she is a black belt in Taekwondo

She has also featured in commercials for ICICI, Maska Chaska, Hero Honda and Cadbury. We spoke to her and discovered some of her style mantras.

Which perfumes do you use?
I absolutely love Issey Miyake, Hugo Boss, and Davidoff Cool Water.

Who is your favourite designer?
Oh! My favourite is Anita Dongre. My entire personal wardrobe comes from her collection. As far as denims are concerned, Levi's is the only brand that gives me the right fit.

Which brand of Sun Glasses do you own?
I own a lot of Dior's, but I also have a few Gucci's.

How do you manage your hair?
I use Pearl Mitchell, that is my shampoo and conditioner but I also keep my mom's words in mind …… you know a little dahi, oil massage etc.

Do you accessorise?
I wear a lot of rings and earrings but I absolutely cannot wear anything on my neck. I have many bags to go with my clothes.

What about shoes?
I have different brands but I try to stick to flats. I have some designer shoes as well, but those are usually sent to me by the designers I work with.

Do you have any beauty secrets?
All my make up is from Mac but I think its inner beauty that reflects most often. I spend a lot of time with my family and try to enjoy all that I do.

What is your style secret?
I have no style secret, I believe in wearing what I feel comfortable in.

Whom do you consider to be a style icon?
I think Hrithik, Akshay and Salman can really carry themselves well but among the actresses I can't really think of any one. I do not try to follow anyone; I stick to my own style.

What do you think you look most beautiful in?
I have not really given this much thought but I think knee length dresses look good on me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks, Garam Masala was an ok movie but Akshay was the only funny one.