sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

ok ssooo let me start a disussion do u think there is life on the other side? can there be pple who can reach out from the grave ...when you feel hot spots or cold spots ,weird activites...lights switching on uts self..taps also driiping..window and doors shutting an opening...

can they make you sense them ..see them...

Edited by sangeetarangdal - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi... whts all this...windows... and lights... its so filmy..... well there is a life after death as i know....im very sure of tht.. but some wont belive.. and i understand.... they do contact u if they want somrthing......
Cool_Dipti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm..the dead cant contact us..but yeah. 🤔 .we can contact the dead..thru that candle n board game etc..Gosh!. 🤢 .scary 2 even think of it! 😕
sweetsang thumbnail
i believe sumwat but..i havent seen.but last week i felt a hot spot ..
i heard that tahe taps do go of n on and the lights do switch my itself
faiza_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think we can't n nor can dey 😳
moon.beam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think they can contact if needed......but this horror film is all rubbish.......i think they will harm us only if we are responsible for some tragedy in their life . 😊
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the light switching on and off can be caused by motion..u see there r lights in out school that turns on and off by itself....thats caused by motion...like if a small fly flies by the lights...it turns on itself...etc

but the dead can contact us!! Most likely frm the books i've read on real encounters...they said that a huge white bright light comes frm the walls or the celiengs and then they see the ghost of a person walk out from it...i guess its a portal connection the 2 worlds!
sweetsang thumbnail

they are orbs ....they are small ball of lights which are the spirit ...
well i havnt seen 'em