GOTW- Continue the Story! -Come and Play!

natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello once again!😃

This time it's something good...trust me!😆

Well, let's start GAME OF THE WEEK! Here's how it works, each week, we have a selected game which we play for the whole week.😊

This week, the game is called CONTINUE THE STORY. The title tells what you have to do but let me explain a bit more!😉 I post a sentence to start the story, the next person posts a sentence which continues the story I started.😳 Please remember:

• No bashing any actors/shows/characters
  • No using bad/rude language
  • You can be funny but be respectful at the same time
  • Post only one sentence at a time!

Starting sentence:

It was a dark night and the moon was shining bright. (I didn't even notice it rhymes!😆)

Now continue and have fun!😛 We will continue with GOTW if we get enough participation so invite all your friends and have fun!😃

If you have any questions/comments/suggestions, feel free to PM me.

-Aahat Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bani , Pia and Rano , pushkar , Jai and ranveer were stuck in an unknown place...their car had suddenly broken down...all they good see around them were trees either side of the road..they walked for a while to find help....When Bani felt someone behind her...she looked back...and screamed
rythm_of_rain thumbnail
it was a big fat ugly Dracula without any nose, with 2 big big yellow teeeth..staring at her neck..(coz he liked her gold chain, for his wife ,Mrs Dracula
🤢 😭
sweetsang thumbnail
haha sone wala dracula... 😆

b4 the dracula could bite her ..he saw a lady walking towrads him from far off teh road..the others were still staring at the drac and to the lasy comin towrads them
when teh drac saw her face he quietly moved back....it was Mrs Tripti Dracula ...
sim_indian thumbnail
she yeld at dracula for coming so late in the night to unknown people for a necklace when hes to cheap to buy one 😆
sweetsang thumbnail

dracula smiles and backs off .... tripti dracula pulls him by his hand and say that she will see him in the morning and now he has to find a way to get a diamond necklace

then dracul;a remembers .. tulsi has a diamond necklace
taimoorkhan thumbnail
he goes and trys to steal it 😡 😉
sweetsang thumbnail

the dracula knows he looks similar to tripti so he finds a wig and wears it and puts a big blood tika .. and lots of mrs dracula make up