Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

okay my message for samir is below and my questions are embedded within it (italicized if you just need the questions):

Hi Samir,
I must congratulate you on the amazing job you've done with all of the different characters you've portrayed. You really are a brilliant actor. I've seen you play a range of characters .... be it Krishna from Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, Navin in Left Right Left, Mannu in Four, as well as your roles in Thodi Kushi Thode Gham, Dil Kya Chaata Hai. You once said in an interview that you'd love to do a thriller and you recently did something along that line with the role of Sushant Singh on Star One's Shh... Phir koi Hai .... so how did you like doing the role .... and what is your favourite role to date? Wish you loads of success for your current and future roles and I'm sure you'll blow us away with them as well.
Tasha

Edited by NaVy1985 - 16 years ago
HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh woooow... that is soooo kool... i cant wait to hear him on IF podcast 😳 😳

ok, my messsage to him is:

Hi Samir, this is shriya, & I really love watchng you in 4, my question to you is, how much can you relate to Mannu, your character in Four?

& also, ur character died in Kahaanii, in LRL, & now there r rumours that Mannu's gonna die in Four, so what do u have to say about that?

Edited by shriyaroxxx - 16 years ago
angelic eyes thumbnail
Hii sameer.. this is Yojana.. i really have liked u in all d roles dat u have potrayed till now be it the shy guy in dil kya chahta hain.. or the suave brave army officer in LRL... or the flamboyant mannu in four!! u have potrayed each role wid soo much subtelity and confidence making each role so different from each other!! i wish u all d best in ur life and ur future!! may u reach graeter heights of success!!
love Yojana.

My questions for sameer...

which role is more closer 2 u.. navin or mannu..??

which is d most happiest moment in ur life til date..??

how do u react 2 ur fan mails or msgs...? or when u know u have soo many ppl likin ur work..??
anamikaaa thumbnail
hi sameer
anamika here.
1)how waz ur experience working in lrl????
2)whoz ur fav co-star???
3)which character iz closer 2 ur heart-nitin,naveen or mannu?
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

...My name is Sana....Your doin a fabulous job with the role of Mannu but i specially like the character of Navin coz this role is a lot "hatke" frm others as ur playing a role of a dead person..I want to ask you which character are u close to most frm the roles u hv played so far?

i dont know whether to say it as a coincedence or wat but i haver noticed that many of ur roles dies in the end..like in KGGK krishna dies...n in LRL navin is dead n now there are also news that ur character Mannu will die...so is this a merely coincidence r somehing else.......?😕😆

When i came to know that u were already married i was a lot shocked....n i think many of ur female fans heart might have broken wid this news..ur wife is really lucky.....😳.Hope u achieve all the success in ur life.........😃

Lots of love

Sana

Edited by sweet_chilly - 16 years ago
Lrl_Diwani thumbnail
Hi, samir
Myself Anwesha..
Your performance were great in all your debuts speacially one in Lrl and Thori si khusi thore gam..
I want 2 ask u that
1. Do u watch Tv..which serial do u like most?
2. U r a star..i m sure..u must atend parties..what u like to were in evening parties?

Bye!!
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hello samir u r a gr8 actor and thre is the question for u

1)Do u always wanted to be an actor?
2)How much u pay for ur serials may its kahni ghar ghar ki or LRL
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woooooow
Hi😃
Bhooth uncle!!!!🤗Great 2 have u here!!!❤️
i called u bhooth uncle because u r just like that in Left Right Left,,who seems to know evrything that is happening around🤪

n ya in Thodi Khushi Thode Gham i loved the way u proposed Sneha😆that too after she got married😆

luv
minnee😳

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Samir,
Loved u'r part in Lrl. Wish we could see u in some more scenes in it. I also saw u'r new show 4. I'm not a daily watcher of that but hav seen u'r work in that & u'r good in that too.
Just wanted to ask: what made u do Lrl as u'r role was not full fledged one in Lrl? U just come & go, U merely had scenes in that.

All the Best & Have a successful year ahead!😛
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hi samir!
wecome 2 india-forums .i m ranita
i hav seen almost all ur serials.n always liked ur work.
i luvd ur moma's boy role of dil kya chahtah hai.i must say u hav gr8 comic timin!! 😃
nowadays i m luvin ur work in lrl n four... 😊 .

my qs:
u hav worked both in daily sops like kahaani ghar ghar ki ,thodi kushi....n youth based shows like lrl n four.
which type of serials do u more enjoy doin?

i luv d scene 4m where capt rajveer shoots u.......plz share ur experiences u had while shootin wid rajeev!

any dream role?

any bollywood plans?

in four u hav 3 best frndz......how many best frndz u hav in ur real life?

thats all 4m my part

luv,

ranita

Edited by rani2310 - 16 years ago