Astitva - India Short Update 13 Dec 2004

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Some of the below may be a figment of my imagination, since I got someone to tell me the outline and I knitted it into the highlights, except for the last para 😊

Mr. Mathur talks to Manas and congratulates him on winning the case.

Riya and Manas decide not to go to work. They have a nice family scene with Riya preparing sandwiches and Manas and Sonu taking turns at eating them.

Abhi and Neha are on their way to Simran. Abhi keeps talking to Simran on the mobile. Neha is upset looking at him. In the clinic, while Neha is outside the room, Abhi and Simran are talking very animatedly but stop immediately when Neha enters.

Abhi and Neha leave, even while driving, he is communicating with Simran through SMS. Neha pointedly asks him why he cant wait till they reach home to continue his chat with Simran. All the time he is talking to her.

On reaching home Abhi asks Neha why she refused to go with him for shopping. She says she did not feel like it since she has a headache. He insists on knowing and she ultimately loses her cool and tells him what is the point. He always does everything after talking to Simran. He will take her shopping to after taking Simran's advice. Abhi is shocked to hear Neha and tells her that how could she speak about Simran like this and Simran will be so upset if she hears her. Neha is disgusted.

Simran calls Manas and when he does not pick up the phone, she goes to his house. They have a confrontation. She asks him what kind of relationship he has with Riya. Manas tells her that yes they have a relationship. She was initially his lawyer and slowly they became very close and now they share a beautiful relationship. In her he has found a very comforting love and they are very happy. Simran is shocked, disgusted. She asks him how he could do this to Urmila. After giving her the impression that he would marry her, going all out to fight her case etc etc. Manas tells her that he never promised that he would marry Urmila. He did this because he cares for her. They spent many years together and have a child too. For the sake of all that he felt it was his duty. But how could Simran even think that he would remarry Urmila after what she did to him. Simran is most unconvinced. She starts off on another lecture. Manas stops her and tells her that she has no right to read him the riot act. She should first see what she is doing to Abhi and Neha's relationship. Always poking her nose in their affairs. She is acting like the 'other woman' in their lives. Simran is really really shocked.
Edited by artijain - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Arti.

good...she needed to listen to that...

I agree Simran is a nice person and she is human. But she is not knowing what is she is doing exactly to Abhi and Neha...she really needed some to point that to her and who is better than Manas. Even if Mr Mathur said that, she would have convinced him that it is not true.

I feel, she is in a phase where is so alone that she really needs someone of her own and she is taking abhi as granted and so does abhi. I hope they move on.

Manas must have really got irritated of Simran for pointing things at Riya and him. If Manas had this sense before, he would have saved his relationship with urmila too.

rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the great update arti. i think manas doid the right thing by giving his piece of mind to simran on her over interference in nehas and abhis married life. if at all simran ewas ignorant of her over indulgence and realises after manas ppoints it to her, she should stop her interference and let abhi get closer to neha.

i wish simran finfds a new man for herdwlf soon so thjatshe doesnt keep pokling her nose in manas's affairs and abhi's marital life.

whast say friends?

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So finally the close friend tells off Simran. Although, i had the impression at first that Manas wanted to get back with his wife. Seems that has been changed.

Rifhat

phalak thumbnail

Thank you Arti.I am a new member.

In fact Simran was one of the reasons why Manas and Urmilla did not have a good maarried life.He never gave importance to Urmilla's insecuritis regarding Simran.

Now Simran is again interfering in Abhi & Neha's life.It's not good.Abhi is so immature.How could he have got married to Neha for Simran and now he wants to have his cake and eat it too.Even Simran did the same.She pushed neha and Abhi together so that no one point her out for keeping it up with Abhi and now she tries to butt in everything that abhi n Neha do.How annoying.

good that Manas gave the lecture.

jprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting. Thanks for the update.
Monaji thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Thanks a lot for the update
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
phalak you are very correct in your reasoning.