Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Then Ved checks the autopsy report and finds the death time as 4 p.m. But checking the bullet wound analysis, the bullet was fired at 11 a.m.

When Aryan cam to know this 😕 He was not angry, he was feeling shocked and guilty.

The boy was kidnapped at 2:30 p.m. So the cars could not have any connection.........

Oh the way he asked :"Papaji how could you?"

Man mera dil to rone laga.... great acting.... man great one. His expressions....... woo Bhanu..... 👏
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Later Neha comes and scolds Aryan for why did he give the statement that Arnav and Gyanendra's case is connected.

Aryan then says:"I screwed up. I screwed up......... 😭 😭 😭 "

Never have seen Aryan worrying so much about a case. I mean how much ever the case was difficult, high profiled, he just got through, but hear.....

O........ Aryan 😭 😭 😕
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Later it comes to know that Mr.Dinesh Jha was the witness for Gyanendra's murder, that is why his son was kidnapped.

Zubin is asked to make the sketch of the killers. One is of that so-called friend Rahul Mishra. The another one of the Vigilance officer.

On seeing that picture Aryan was shocked, angry and really not happy "System ke thekedaar 😉 "

Then "Let's get the bas***ds 👏 "
maha_prakrti thumbnail
While arresting the two goons, Baldev threatens Aryan "Humse panga lekar tumne bahut badi galti ki hai. You'll pay for this. Your career is finished"

Aryan didn't seem to mind it..... not at all........ Way to go Aryan 👏 👏

Par ek baat hai Aryan please be careful haan...... I mean thoda sambhal ke..... that guy was serious.. pata nahi kya karne waala hai 😕

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Guys the last scene was so good....... Reunion........ The Special Squad team comes and hands them their son Arnav......

Oh....... kitna acchha touching tha....... I had tears in my eyes... 😭 (khushi ke)

Aryan was so happy and satisfied. He must always feel that when a case gets over, but especially when he hands over a person live to their relations and especially if its a kid.......

Boxer:" 😆 😆 Gut feeling bhaiyya ki..jai 😆 😆 😆 " 😉

Haan......."GUT FEELING BHAIYYA KI JAI" 😉

Sigh(happy) I love happy endings 😛