Promote the Forum + Stuff Coming Soon!

natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello Aahat members!😃

Well, as you know, our section isn't very active at the moment.

Well...what do we do now?🤔

How about we try and make it active!!!😛😆 To do that, we (members and dev. team) have to work together.😉 Let's take the first step towards promoting our section right now!😊

I made a sig last night and would love it if you could all could use it!😳

Here it is:

Now, you might be wondering...has she gone bonkers?😆 It says FUN CONTESTS and AWESOME GAMES when we hardly ever see any here!😆

Well, I have the answer to that and that is we will be starting lots of new stuff very soon!😛 There will be many new features on the Aahat forum so stay tuned!😃

Some of these include:

MOTW (Member of the Week)- One member who's active and helpful in the section will be chosen (by the Dev. Team) and the rest of us will ask questions to get to know that member better! If you want to become a MOTW, start getting active!😃
  • GOTW (Game of the Week)- Each week, a special game will be made/picked and everyone will have fun playing it!😛

If these things recieve good attention, we might decide to throw some more stuff in like:

COTW (Contest of the Week)
    DOTW (Discussion of the Week)
  • More bigger contests (eg. Sig Contest, Writing Contest etc.)

So, let's all take the 1st step forward, get some more members to join and have some greattttt fun!😛

Looking forward to your responses!😳

If you have any questions/comments/suggestions, we'd love to hear from you!😃 Feel free to PM me!

-Aahat Dev. Team

Edited by natasshafan - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah that would be great can't wait 👏
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow...i havent been here in the longest time...well here's a siggy i made to promote the section. 😊

Enjoy!
~Serenity
Manshaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IBserenity

wow...i havent been here in the longest time...well here's a siggy i made to promote the section. 😊

Enjoy!
~Serenity

wowwwwwwwww nice Siggy.