trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago
I feel like they never did anything with the characters of Koyal and Gunjan, apart from minor lines, they are basically wallflowers. Maybe it's their first show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i know its too bad i was really looking forward seeing the story of all the sister
srkfan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeahh.. i think they were planning to work on the other sisters but probably wont now cuz the shows ending.. i wonder what happened to nirvaan also :S
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah.. i wanted to see what happens with koyal and gunjan.. it would have been different and interesting.. i seriously don't get why they are ending the show.. i love how this show is innovative and fresh.. unlike the balaji shows on air these days.. it is like a breath of fresh air.. and now they are ending it.. i really don't want it to end..
trina_saras thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivr_786

yeah.. i wanted to see what happens with koyal and gunjan.. it would have been different and interesting.. i seriously don't get why they are ending the show.. i love how this show is innovative and fresh.. unlike the balaji shows on air these days.. it is like a breath of fresh air.. and now they are ending it.. i really don't want it to end..

it's true that the show is fresh and original. But any show that goes up against Ekta's low-handed politics ends up off the air eventually. They needed higher ratings and less Ekta in their way. I don't want it to end either. I would rather have them stretch it out than kill off one of the only good shows out there.

Bhanabhs thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Ekta does not like you then she and her production company have the clout to kill any show. Ekta can't handle competition coz a good show will highlight how idiotic the K series shows are.

It pays to have have Bollywood connections and be pals with Karan Johar etc. If it does not start with a "K" - its doomed. I wonder how Baa Bahu and Baby is holding up and it even won some awards in the Star Parivar Awards show. What's the mystery here?
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no koyal had a really meaty role in other ekta shows.....she can act well and gunjan comes on sony and doordarshan ..
trina_saras thumbnail
Wow I didn't know that @ koyal and gunjan. since a lot of peole don't get Zee or Sony networks they don't get exposure so a lot of actors' work. Pity. 😕
Rinkalp90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think after this whole krishna's marriage thing will be over kotal and gunjan will get their guy or their storyline will start somehow. 😆 😊
but wait at the same time i heard that show is gonna be over so they just show them happly married but not in depth. 😭 😭 i still don't get y they r ending the amazing show.. 😕
trina_saras thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rinkalp90

i think after this whole krishna's marriage thing will be over kotal and gunjan will get their guy or their storyline will start somehow. 😆 😊
but wait at the same time i heard that show is gonna be over so they just show them happly married but not in depth. 😭 😭 i still don't get y they r ending the amazing show.. 😕

I think Sanwari will move to bombay to start her career as soon as Krishna gets married. The girls will probably just stay with Nirvaan and Paras at the satyug, since they are young anyway. yeah the show is ending because of low ratings.