Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Schindler thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
You know what whatever im not gonna waste my breath knocking sense into you and as for my eyes their absolutely fine but your sense is what needs fixing, cause Shweta's 27 yrs old and i dont know how old "Hittu" is but Shweta certainly in's 34 and 35 and oh yeah it's your brain to tame so i wont try explaining to you why and in how many ways Shweta is better than Hiten!!!!!!!!
Edited by zaara_13_9 - 17 years ago
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey payel dear
finish it off hon
dnt bash actors
shweta iz a brilliant actor hon
shez bn carrying of kzk as da protagonist 4 so many yrz
n da comparison btwn hiten n shweta iz rather FUNNY!!!!
both r best in deir own wayz
payel4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
actually u dn't hav to explain that bcoz i already knw Hiten is much better than shweta,oh yah she is in 27 but sorry to say dekhkar nahin lagta, 😡
we just already said that Hittu is not comfortable with shweta bcoz he is more comfortable with Gauri in those romantic scenes,so they prerna & Hiten doesn't suit each other,but tah chemistry ki baat chora jaaye then Hittu is done a awesome job as usual,i just dn't want comment on to shweta
payel4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himu

hey payel dear
finish it off hon
dnt bash actors
shweta iz a brilliant actor hon
shez bn carrying of kzk as da protagonist 4 so many yrz
n da comparison btwn hiten n shweta iz rather FUNNY!!!!
both r best in deir own wayz

ya i knw himu but zaara started it's first bcoz i just didn't say anything against shweta bit i dn't knw what's her problem!

Schindler thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: payel4u

ya i knw himu but zaara started it's first bcoz i just didn't say anything against shweta bit i dn't knw what's her problem!

Okay you SERIOUSLY need to learn how to read cause were you not the one who sai "Hiten is to goo dfor Shweta" and "Hiten is better than Shweta" i did'nt wanna start anything either but i just thought it was unfair that all these people are bashing Shweta on her own show-forum and there's no one saying that everyone's WRONG. And i agree with you Hiten and Shweta DONT look good toegether at all and i hate that Cezzane is gone cause anyone else would'nt be a good enough Anurag for Prerna.............
Edited by zaara_13_9 - 17 years ago
payel4u thumbnail
oke zaara that's it for u shweat is the best & for me my Hittu is the best!
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Guys....chill. There is no competition between Hiten and Shweta - they are not competing for the same award 😆 In fact, they are meant to be complementing each other. Now, I can understand Cez-Shweta fans saying that their chem was better, and I can understand GHT fans saying that there is no chem bwtn H&S, but I can't understand where this talk of "who is better" came from. To bring your own favourite actor up, it is not necessary to degrade another. Please bear this in mind 😳

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Amma this actually feels good...
u not giving me warnings 😆 n watch other people fighting...while i m reading it 😆 its ROFL stuff...the moment RR is mentioned in bad light i m in 😆
so yea...i m a good girl for now.

btw I love ST 😉 and HT 😊
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: payel4u

exactly adeela was saying she love Gauri&Hiten & that's why she hats shweta!

thanks pyal for understanding my post.
heaven_view thumbnail
guys i always find one thing no acually two thi\ngs VERY hilarious 😆 🤣 🤣 first one; hiten fans ALWAYS saying dat their 'hittu' is much younger then shweta or 'looks' younger then her when in real life shweta is in her late twenties and hiten in his early thirties . now if he looks younger its coz he is so thin naa 😆 but his face has that maturiy believe me n second is that hitn fans r absolutely not ready to accept anyone pairing up wid hiten except gauri, this is hilarious! oh c'mon let hiten be a bit versatile naa , i think its very exciting to see him wid other girls 😳 but u gus r always like ' our PM kiddo wid buddhi prerna noooooooo' 😆 believe me PM-prerna r not THAT bad n ur hittu is not a kiddo 🤣

ok now let me clarify one thing before my bashing starts 😆 , i myself admire hiten a LOT n luv gauri hiten as a couple so im not trying to put them down at all but guys give other ppl a chance too wid hiten 😉